---------------------------------------------

18 Fulham 19 -14 14

19 Sunderland 19 -21 14

20 Derby 19 -34 7

7 points behind 6th.

8 points clear of 14th.

12 points clear of 18th.

Guest bobblyrage

He dropped both centre halves for conceding two against derby, will he drop the other two this week?

He dumped butt and barton for not controling the game against derby, now smith geremi and emre have failed the same again wigan, so whats his move now?

If he stopped playing musical chairs with the players, and using a new formation every week we might get somewhere!

Im sure Barton will.Hes a strong supporter of Big Sam.

May be, but some players, e.g. Enrique, will not give a damn to Sam's sacking right?

It is simply ridiculous to play like that, having 3 wingers and 1 playmaker on the starting lineup, and a nearly full team squad.

Why play like that?

shambles tbh, Alladyce team selection & formation continues to baffle me

thing is he offers absolutely NO explanation for these baffling decisions he makes.  i'm only willing to give him time if he steps up to the mike and tells us all exactly why he's doing what he's doing.  if he makes sense, fine.  but, if he doesn't (and he probably won't)then, sam out!  i think he knows he can't defend himself regarding these choices so, he hides and stalls... >:(

Guest Toongaboom

Just can't believe this happened..... Shouldn't be possible, but Sam and his team made it.  Makes no sense... 

...f****** nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ridzuan

What the heck.Forget about Wigan.Its done and dusted.Lets look forward towards our next match,Chelsea! Bring on the blues! If we can get a result this weekend,everything will be looking bright again for us.

What the heck.Forget about Wigan.Its done and dusted.Lets look forward towards our next match,Chelsea! Bring on the blues! If we can get a result this weekend,everything will be looking bright again for us.

Not really Ridz. I admire your optimism though.

Knew it was going to be bad when the first thing I heard on the radio this morning was an interview with Sam and his first sentence went along the lines of " you have to go to these places and stop the opposition playing first of all".

The phrase attack is the best form of defense blatantly not in his vocabulary.

Guest Brewcastle

Just can't believe this happened..... Shouldn't be possible, but Sam and his team made it.  Makes no sense... 

...f****** nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:coolsmiley:

:weep:

From a run of games since the Arsenal game where you'd have expected a constant improvement in performances, more consistent team selections and 10 points, we've stumbled our way to 7 points against relegation fodder each time, still no closer to a settled side, and not knowing where the next point is coming from.

I've got the feeling that a defeat at Stoke in a couple of weeks time will be the end for him.

So we are royally (blue)( :-[) fucked then.

Be lucky to get out of chelsea with less than 4 goals against us.

Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer together is what Big Mike wants, I think he may now step up his attempts at getting that done!!

WHAT?

Not this s**** again man.

I am not saying its what I want but I do think its what Mike wants, Jose for me is what we need but that won't happen :(

I'm not sure about Jose either...he have had lots of defensive minded coaches in the recent past and you know the result. I'm not questioning his motivating skills but I'm desperate for an attacking coach for a while who likes to entertain the fans! I think even the guys like Cannavaro and Nesta would just turn to be total rubbish in our defence so why keep on trying to fix it...fix the offence first and then we can actually try to keep the ball more and not keep our defence under pressure all the time as they certainly can't handle it at all!

There's not much point to wait and see us losing against City, Chelsea and ManU. Mike Ashley should take some immediate actions to fix the staff.