Should Sam Allardyce get the Sack? (Main Page Poll)

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObaStar

definitely stick, he is a class manager, lets not forget that bolton finished above us last season and this year without him are terrible. he just needs time. relax guys

Guest The Libertine

sack sam and get mourinho. he's waiting by the phone as we speak.

in the quayside apartment he bought months ago in readiness ?

no, on his mobile outside the ground. he cant bloody wait.

Oh dear God, no wonder this club never wins a wrapper, the fans badly need to sort themselves out...

Time to elaborate...

Kev's reaction sums it up really, I know he can be an exceptional moron but he emphasizes the point quite nicely.  I mean Sam's had what? Less than half a season and the vast majority are calling for his head, it's really quite ridicules.

So what were those fans calling for his head really expecting? The new manager comes in waves his wand and we're a European club again, it would be lovely but it's nativity at it's greatest. Who could have realistically done a better job? After the last three years of torture we'll do well to finish in the top half of the table, and that would be a fantastic position taking everything into consideration.

We currently lie 11th in the table, closer to Europe than the danger zone, how can people complain? Don't get my wrong, I'm not satisfied with mediocrity but when are people going to accept we'll have to take the bad before the good. It's overused but we really are a team in transition. Inconstant form and inconstant results comes hand in hand with this. We are no longer a team that you can say is good enough to go and roll over the likes of Wigan on their own ground.

Sam doesn't yet know his best side and probably needs to make changes in the upcoming transfer window, he needs time. The likes of Everton and Portsmouth are already a good couple of seasons ahead of us and we're only going to fall further behind if we start the whole sack the manger rigmarole all over again.

The longer we go with out a trophy the more we become impatient but it takes time to build a successful side, it isn't going to happen over night and the fans calling for the managers head in such a short amount of time is outrageous.

Wonder how many of the people pouring scorn on suggestions of getting rid and introducing stupid hyperbole like "because he hasn't won the league" are actually watching this dross?

Personally I'm still not sure, since we're not going to go down, but barring some incredible turnaround and the man suddenly learning lessons, Ashley and Mort should already be putting feelers out for May.

Oh dear God, no wonder this club never wins a wrapper, the fans badly need to sort themselves out...

Time to elaborate...

Kev's reaction sums it up really, I know he can be an exceptional moron but he emphasizes the point quite nicely.  I mean Sam's had what? Less than half a season and the vast majority are calling for his head, it's really quite ridicules.

So what were those fans calling for his head really expecting? The new manager comes in waves his wand and we're a European club again, it would be lovely but it's nativity at it's greatest. Who could have realistically done a better job? After the last three years of torture we'll do well to finish in the top half of the table, and that would be a fantastic position taking everything into consideration.

We currently lie 11th in the table, closer to Europe than the danger zone, how can people complain? Don't get my wrong, I'm not satisfied with mediocrity but when are people going to accept we'll have to take the bad before the good. It's overused but we really are a team in transition. Inconstant form and inconstant results comes hand in hand with this. We are no longer a team that you can say is good enough to go and roll over the likes of Wigan on their own ground.

Sam doesn't yet know his best side and probably needs to make changes in the upcoming transfer window, he needs time. The likes of Everton and Portsmouth are already a good couple of seasons ahead of us and we're only going to fall further behind if we start the whole sack the manger rigmarole all over again.

The longer we go with out a trophy the more we become impatient but it takes time to build a successful side, it isn't going to happen over night and the fans calling for the managers head in such a short amount of time is outrageous.

:lol:

Guest loves the toon

this is the worst football since the days of shinton,rafferty,clarke :rant:

the football is a disgrace

dreading saturday tbh

fat sam go and boil your fat head along with your shit signings.anyone wants him to stay must be absolutly mental.hes a fucking joke along with his shit tactics.

shearer to be the new keegan,he knows what we want,

we know we'll never win nowt ,but he'll at least bring some passion to the club.

Wonder how many of the people pouring scorn on suggestions of getting rid and introducing stupid hyperbole like "because he hasn't won the league" are actually watching this dross?

Personally I'm still not sure, since we're not going to go down, but barring some incredible turnaround and the man suddenly learning lessons, Ashley and Mort should already be putting feelers out for May.

quotes like that scare me ? :undecided:

definitely stick, he is a class manager, lets not forget that bolton finished above us last season and this year without him are terrible. he just needs time. relax guys

We're losing games because of him, not in spite of him, he's not worth keeping and I couldn't give a crap what he won at Bolton.

If we stick with Allardyce we will continue get:

S*** football

Milner on the left

Smith in midfield

Geremi on the right

Playing for a 0-0 against sh** teams

No adventure

Commitment >>> flair and talent

Long ball football

No chances created and no attacking nous

If you think any of that is acceptable then feel free to vote to keep him. I could accept being mid-table if we were at least being entertained. But it's excruciating to watch us at the moment as we attempt to carve out another hard fought 0-0 away to a random Championship quality side. He's had 18 chances to learn from what he's seen in the Premiership this year, and IMO he's failed to learn a thing. Too stubborn for his own good and determined that his way will prevail in the face of a massive weight of evidence to the contrary. Get rid. The sooner the better.

And those saying he needs time - Wake up. You CAN make a difference in a short space of time. Look, I'm not asking for us to be top 4 or anything daft like that, but by now Allardyce has laid his cards on the table and we can see what he's planning to do with the club and the players. And it's not working. Something needs to change and he is showing week after week that he is not willing to change. So if the manager is not willing or able to change, then regrettably we need to change the manager.

Time to elaborate...

I think it's time to get your head out of the sand rather than elaborate.  I don’t think expecting to give the shite of the league a good game once in a while is too much to ask.

Guest loves the toon

If we stick with Allardyce we will continue get:

S*** football

Milner on the left

Smith in midfield

Geremi on the right

Playing for a 0-0 against sh** teams

No adventure

Commitment >>> flair and talent

Long ball football

No chances created and no attacking nous

If you think any of that is acceptable then feel free to vote to keep him. I could accept being mid-table if we were at least being entertained. But it's excruciating to watch us at the moment as we attempt to carve out another hard fought 0-0 away to a random Championship quality side. He's had 18 chances to learn from what he's seen in the Premiership this year, and IMO he's failed to learn a thing. Too stubborn for his own good and determined that his way will prevail in the face of a massive weight of evidence to the contrary. Get rid. The sooner the better.

And those saying he needs time - Wake up. You CAN make a difference in a short space of time. Look, I'm not asking for us to be top 4 or anything daft like that, but by now Allardyce has laid his cards on the table and we can see what he's planning to do with the club and the players. And it's not working. Something needs to change and he is showing week after week that he is not willing to change. So if the manager is not willing or able to change, then regrettably we need to change the manager.

spot on

Time to elaborate...

I think it's time to get your head out of the sand rather than elaborate.  I don’t think expecting to give the s**** of the league a good game once in a while is too much to ask.

It's only my opinion but I expect to see an improvement next season, if it doesn't come then so be it, but please explain how doing away with the manager help at such an important time of the season? Who is available that could do a better job?

Time to elaborate...

I think it's time to get your head out of the sand rather than elaborate.  I don’t think expecting to give the s**** of the league a good game once in a while is too much to ask.

It's only my opinion but I expect to see an improvement next season, if it doesn't come then so be it, but please explain how doing away with the manager help at such an important time of the season? Who is available that could do a better job?

almost everyone is available at the right price

Guest DazzaNufc1892

stick with, least 2 more years

bluelaugh.gif

you all called for bobs head after his first two years, it takes time man, give somebody a fukin chance

stick with, least 2 more years

bluelaugh.gif

you all called for bobs head after his first two years, it takes time man, give somebody a fukin chance

Were you there today mate? Genuine question.

This really is total dross we're watching at the moment.

You expect to see an improvement next year?  What will happen then to get Allardyce to try playing 2 up front against a team that looks odds-on to get relegated?  Seriously, what will happen then to make a difference?

The manager is costing us points through his formations; if he's not picking the team then he can't affect the outcome.

Who is available is irrelevant; it's who we'd want that would make a difference as we'd have money to tempt managers who we couldn't have looked at a few months ago.

You're talking rubbish, I never called for Bobby’s head at any time from the day he started to the day he was sacked.

How long does it take until the manager develops a set of balls and tries to beat an almost certainty for relegation?

You're talking rubbish, I never called for Bobby’s head at any time from the day he started to the day he was sacked.

How long does it take until the manager develops a set of balls and tries to beat an almost certainty for relegation?

What makes his shit tactics even worse is that they dont even fucking work; unless the gods really have been smiling on us on a particular day (like the makems)