Should Sam Allardyce get the Sack? (Main Page Poll)

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we stick with Allardyce we will continue get:

S*** football

Milner on the left

Smith in midfield

Geremi on the right

Playing for a 0-0 against sh** teams

No adventure

Commitment >>> flair and talent

Long ball football

No chances created and no attacking nous

If you think any of that is acceptable then feel free to vote to keep him. I could accept being mid-table if we were at least being entertained. But it's excruciating to watch us at the moment as we attempt to carve out another hard fought 0-0 away to a random Championship quality side. He's had 18 chances to learn from what he's seen in the Premiership this year, and IMO he's failed to learn a thing. Too stubborn for his own good and determined that his way will prevail in the face of a massive weight of evidence to the contrary. Get rid. The sooner the better.

And those saying he needs time - Wake up. You CAN make a difference in a short space of time. Look, I'm not asking for us to be top 4 or anything daft like that, but by now Allardyce has laid his cards on the table and we can see what he's planning to do with the club and the players. And it's not working. Something needs to change and he is showing week after week that he is not willing to change. So if the manager is not willing or able to change, then regrettably we need to change the manager.

spot on

Not sure if this has been quoted here or elsewhere...

"Some of our players have not lived up to their reputation.

"The front players have not held the ball up and the creative players have not created. Today the appetite to beat the opposition was not there. I'm not happy to have my future in their hands.

"The front players have not held the ball up and the creative players have not created. Today the appetite to beat the opposition was not there. I'm not happy to have my future in their hands.

Can only hope you're on a wind-up mate.

If he's actually said the part in bold then that's absolutely appalling.

You're right like, not just the bit in bold either, the whole statement is bang out of order, for so many reasons.

You're right like, not just the bit in bold either, the whole statement is bang out of order, for so many reasons.

Aye, if he really has said he must have lost the players, or he soon will with comments like that.

It's all a big deflection of blame from himself, which managers do all the time to be fair. Without the bit in bold it can be seen as challenging your players to raise their game.

But the bit in bold is basically saying "It's the players who are the problem, not me". He's selling his own players down the river to try and make himself look less culpable.

Shocked by him tbh, thought he had a bit more spine.

Sam Allardyce was scathing of his players after this defeat and said he was not happy to have his future as Newcastle United manager in their hands. "It was a poor performance," he said. "We couldn't cope with Wigan being high-tempo and hard-working. Some of our players have not lived up to their reputation. The front players have not held the ball up and the creative players have not created. Today the appetite to beat the opposition was not there. I'm not happy to have my future in their hands. We can't shrivel up and die under pressure

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2232370,00.html

To be fair I would not want my future in them players hands either

Dunno. It's not intentional windup. Just off .com site. Which may well be a windup  :lol:

I doubt .com would be in the windup and they are carrying what looks to be a quote.

Yeah, it just seems so wrong i wasn't sure... No point being blasted for getting it wrong  :lol:

Sam Allardyce was scathing of his players after this defeat and said he was not happy to have his future as Newcastle United manager in their hands. "It was a poor performance," he said. "We couldn't cope with Wigan being high-tempo and hard-working. Some of our players have not lived up to their reputation. The front players have not held the ball up and the creative players have not created. Today the appetite to beat the opposition was not there. I'm not happy to have my future in their hands. We can't shrivel up and die under pressure

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2232370,00.html

To be fair I would not want my future in them players hands either

It's the nature of the job though, the manager and players are linked.

It's a gutless deflection of blame, plain and simple.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont think its a wind up by .com too.Our official website carries the same article as those on .com only that they doesnt put the last sentence in,who knows Big Sam really said that.

The forward player who disgracefully didn't manage to bring down balls with snow on and lay them off to a midfielder 50 yards behind the play saved his fucking arse at the weekend and the best creative player we have who didn't create was too busy defending.

Borrowed time now, I'm afraid. Newcastle fans aren't stupid and won't fall for this sort of shit.

Those poor little lads in the dressing room must be heart broken to have Big Sam show such little confidence in their abilities after the drive, passion and ability they have shown in the past few weeks.  :idiot2:

Sam is right on the money IMO.  The players play the game, and they simply aren't performing.  Sacking a manager after 20 games flatters the moody, talent deficient misfits wearing the shirt and exculpates them from the blame they also deserve.  And if Sam needs to admit failure, it is in failing to bring in the appropriate level of ability and professional attitude to the club this summer.  Not his tactics or team selection.  You play where and how you are told to the best of your ability.  And the useless fuckers in our current squad seem incapable of that.