Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reply in English on the Dinamo forum:

They say he's close to Newcastle but the problem is Luka's basic wage, it seems the offer is not satisfying.

I think that's not the problem, I believe Luka would prefer London (or Liverpool) over Newcastle.

They say he's close to Newcastle but the problem is Luka's basic wage, it seems the offer is not satisfying.

I think that's not the problem, I believe Luka would prefer London (or Liverpool) over Newcastle.

We have the ability to offer him equal if not better wages than other top clubs. So I believe thats bullshit, he just wants a bigger club.

We have the ability to offer him equal if not better wages than other top clubs. So I believe thats bullshit, he just wants a bigger club.

Which is fair enough tbh.

The club prob want a deal sorted before the Euro08.

That's the LAST thing Dynamo Zagreb would want! They'll be wanting to keep him before then, because if he has a good Euro 2008, they can expect a few million more than what he's really worth.

What happens if he has a shite Euro or gets a serious injury?

That's the LAST thing Dynamo Zagreb would want! They'll be wanting to keep him before then, because if he has a good Euro 2008, they can expect a few million more than what he's really worth.

They've been desperate to start this bidding war for months though. Perhaps they're worried he'll have a shit tournament?

They've been desperate to start this bidding war for months though. Perhaps they're worried he'll have a s*** tournament?

Similar thing to the last World Cup? Kuyt was being linked with a few clubs, had a sh*t tournament, but still got a big-money move to a big club.

Guest Jawesome
This is probably the key section; Our source, very close to Modrić confirmed to us that croatian international had dinner with his closest friends and actually celebrated the transfer (to Newcastle), details still unknown.*

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

This is probably the key section; Our source, very close to Modrić confirmed to us that croatian international had dinner with his closest friends and actually celebrated the transfer (to Newcastle), details still unknown.*

where does it say this

whether he comes or not, if there's any truth in us being happy to pay 16-20 million for one player then i'm optimistic

Indeed, Modric is very highly rated and its nice to see us have a stab at signing someone like that.

Guest Guinness

Modric would be a class signing, hopefully there's some truth in this rumour. If this is the calibre of player we're looking at in the summer then we could be in for some exciting times (providing we manage to get a few of them!).

Definitely the type of player we'll need to bring in, exciting stuff if we can pull it off.

Someone on one of the youtube videos reckons he's Viduka's cousin, anyone know if that's accurate? :lol:

Guest mrainey

where does it say this

http://www.pincom.info/sport/opsirnije.asp?ID=56495

It's a translated segment of this article.

Definitely the type of player we'll need to bring in, exciting stuff if we can pull it off.

Someone on one of the youtube videos reckons he's Viduka's cousin, anyone know if that's accurate? :lol:

No chance :lol:

Guest mrainey

Second cousin, as stated on the other topic an hour ago O0