South Korean striker to Toon - DEAL OFF

oldtype

The possible arrival of Korean World Cup striker, Jae-Jin Cho, is apparently off after talks on Tyneside on Friday.

Cho was sighted arriving in Newcastle on Thursday evening but after he and his agent met club representatives the deal looks to be dead in the water.

I rate him much higher than Lee at Boro and Ameobi.  A disable pidgeon could play better than Ameobi. Cho could be a useful player on the bench and should provide the club exposure in Asia. 

On the other hand, Sam's past record with asian players isn't great (it isn't vast either) i.e. Nishizawa at Bolton. I don't know if he started a game there. He was decent in CM a few years back mind you.

The possible arrival of Korean World Cup striker, Jae-Jin Cho, is apparently off after talks on Tyneside on Friday.

Cho was sighted arriving in Newcastle on Thursday evening but after he and his agent met club representatives the deal looks to be dead in the water.

Well, thank God for that.

Korean tabloid writers must be projectile vomiting right around now.

Guest Mucky01

Shearer obviously doesn't rate him.

lol

something funny going on here? or is it the on going soap opera thats made me suspicious?

Shearer obviously doesn't rate him.

lol

something funny going on here? or is it the on going soap opera thats made me suspicious?

conspiracytastic maybe mort doesnt want fat sams signings through the door and is waiting to see what happens in the next  couple of weeks on the pitch especially with a tricky fa cup game

Guest Mucky01

Maybe his agent was demanding a ridiculous contract? Harsh to immediately assume the worst.

I would of thought Korea is a long way to travel without agreeing ‘ballpark’ financial expectations.

I rate him much higher than Lee at Boro and Ameobi.  A disable pidgeon could play better than Ameobi. Cho could be a useful player on the bench and should provide the club exposure in Asia. 

On the other hand, Sam's past record with asian players isn't great (it isn't vast either) i.e. Nishizawa at Bolton. I don't know if he started a game there. He was decent in CM a few years back mind you.

Thats why you nothing about football.  You never seen shola play in champs league..... he was a beast.  But hey its cool to call him shit