Wonderkids

Delima

Banega is set to join Juventus I hear..

Can't believe Taarabt is on that list. From what I've seen he's very skilled techniqually, but he never hits the target or pass the ball. N'Zogbia at that age was probalby more impressing when he made his debut. Or their very own Gareth Bale for that matter..

The thing with Taarabt is that he's done the business on the little opportunities he's been given. Will not be shocked if he starts either against Villa or the fa cup game on saturday.

d'you remember the name shaun murray ? at one time the mosrt sought after school boy footy baller in britain who spuds signed aged 15 (be about 1986-7ish)

Guest kingdawson

Banega is set to join Juventus I hear..

Can't believe Taarabt is on that list. From what I've seen he's very skilled techniqually, but he never hits the target or pass the ball. N'Zogbia at that age was probalby more impressing when he made his debut. Or their very own Gareth Bale for that matter..

The thing with Taarabt is that he's done the business on the little opportunities he's been given. Will not be shocked if he starts either against Villa or the fa cup game on saturday.

d'you remember the name shaun murray ? at one time the mosrt sought after school boy footy baller in britain who spuds signed aged 15 (be about 1986-7ish)

1986??? i was to busy taking a dump in my diapers mate O0

What's that young kids name who plays for Palace? Is he any good?

I think you're on about Victor Moses.

John Bostock is that one that Barca, Arsenal, Chelsea etc are after.

Ever Banega is class btw. Seen him quite a bit for Boca.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If there is one wonderkid? i think we would have a chance of nabbing it is Nasri from Marseille.

There will be inevitable interest from the top 4, however, with Beye (in particular), Cacapa and Rozehnal big names from France this could most definately sway his decision, along with the promise of first team football. He is only slight in stature, very similar to Deco in his prime.

Would probably cost around 10-15 million, but would be a signal of our intent, and could be the creative/link-up player we are crying out for

Guest Peter.Sthlm

I've read about some german kid who is seen as the new Cristiano Ronaldo in Germany. I can't remember his exact name but I think it was Marco/Mark(o) something Marin. Anyone seen him play?

He plays for Borussia Mönchengladbach in their second league if I'm not misstaken.

If there is one wonderkid? i think we would have a chance of nabbing it is Nasri from Marseille.

There will be inevitable interest from the top 4, however, with Beye (in particular), Cacapa and Rozehnal big names from France this could most definately sway his decision, along with the promise of first team football. He is only slight in stature, very similar to Deco in his prime.

Would probably cost around 10-15 million, but would be a signal of our intent, and could be the creative/link-up player we are crying out for

that nasri does look class. Would love newcastle to sign pretty much any of the players on that list, but not going to happen!

Being overly pessimistic about the list, a fair few of the players on there that i have seen are total midgets/lightweights which could limit how good they become. Saviola is a good example, he was hyped up to be incredible but he has not really reached that level, which seems largely due to him being so small and weak. (oh and i realise that messi is tiny but hes an exception) ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

that nasri does look class. Would love newcastle to sign pretty much any of the players on that list, but not going to happen!

Being overly pessimistic about the list, a fair few of the players on there that i have seen are total midgets/lightweights which could limit how good they become. Saviola is a good example, he was hyped up to be incredible but he has not really reached that level, which seems largely due to him being so small and weak. (oh and i realise that messi is tiny but hes an exception) ;)

Your right Elano, Fabregas, SWP are monsters

Guest nufc 4 life

I've read about some german kid who is seen as the new Cristiano Ronaldo in Germany. I can't remember his exact name but I think it was Marco/Mark(o) something Marin. Anyone seen him play?

He plays for Borussia Mönchengladbach in their second league if I'm not misstaken.

marko marin, haven't seen him play, but he has a very good reputation