Worst players of the season so far... Enrique?

Syrette

One of the big things about his transfer when he signed was that he was really pleased Allardyce told him he was going to give him time to settle,  and not throw him straight in.

He's still a very young player,  remember.  With an all French/English back 4,  and Enrique only speaking Spanish,  I honestly reckon he's just going to give him as long as he needs to settle and adapt,  while we've got N'Zogbia still doing a good enough job at LB.

I reckon he'll be first choice LB before the seasons out.  He certainly hasn't looked shockingly bad in the times he's played from what i've seen so far.

Unfair on Vassel too from what I've seen on him.  Like a lot of players at City he's effective as opposed to exciting but does exactly what's asked of him by Sven in a number of positions.

hehhe i can write a football article im da bestest at knowing whos a good buy and whos not like

happy new year! goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite...................................hide his drink NOW

Enrique is our worst player? what happend to Smith, Geremi and co..?

So unfair like..

This is spot-on ; a totally stupid article written by a person who knows sweet FA about Football..- Oh, wait a minute - its a sports journalist ; that explains EVERYTHING..!!!!

Guest Immsy7

Curtis Davies one of worst players of the season based on one of two full matches played this season?

Fecking idiots.

That was certainly the worst individual performance over 20minutes or what ever it was. Im from Midlands and went to that game with my mate...he was woeful.

Its just the worst player from each club...who else would you pick...

Davies isn't even our worst CB, that'd be Knight. Harewood is worthy of mention, costing us two points at Spurs.

roze and cacapa are czech and brazillian and inst beye from senegal?

French/Czech/Brazillian/Senegalese.

Same thing mate. They're all overpaid mercenary cunts in Nicky's eyes.

I meant spoke French :p

Surely McCarthy has been worse than Pedersen for Blackburn?

8 goals in 15 games....

Hasn't scored since October though.

MGP's been wank this season. McCarthy's having a blip, but MGP is a sub these days, and rightly so.

why isnt taylor and martins on that list?

How on earth could Martins be seen as our worst player this season?

Sigh.

deserves to be just for his performance against derby

As opposed to the rest of the team who were just great?

His performance was one of the worst ive ever seen from a player in a newcastle shirt and ive had a season ticket for 30 years. IMO he is overrated by far too many newcastle supporters and i believe he should be sold

So the 1978 part in your email is nothing to do with your birthdate? Unless you've had a season ticket since you were inside your mothers stomach, which would be canny!

Martins' performance was poor but to say it was the worst in 30 years or so is OTT. He's completely wasted out wide too. I'm not a massive fan of his either.