Allardyce Wants Out

Crumpy Gunt

None of which matters if he wants out, which is what the OP suggests...

It may not matter but they're the reasons I don't want him to bottle it.

Fair enough. Personally I can't see why he would want to bottle it at this point tbh. He has a large ego, we know that. And the current pressure is f*** all in reality.

The current pressure which basically boils down to massive over expectations from idiotic fans. I know a fella on another message board who has told me he wont back any manager and consider him a success if he doesnt deliever silverware in his first season. Thats the type of w****** and wanking expectations that put the club in this mess.

massive over expectations.....read....some improvement (or some hope of)

that "fella" is a stupid t*** mind.t

The current pressure which basically boils down to massive over expectations from idiotic fans. I know a fella on another message board who has told me he wont back any manager and consider him a success if he doesnt deliever silverware in his first season. Thats the type of w****** and wanking expectations that put the club in this mess.

Complete bollocks, nobody is that stupid, show me the post please...

Either way people do not feel that way and people do not expect big things, so please stop with the s***.  All people want is a manager with some sense and a pair of balls.  All they want is to not start and end every single match with a sense of complete and utter hopelessness at the absoluter horror show that is a team managed by Sam Allardyce.

P.S. If he does want out then good, sack the fucker.  Not only is he a useless twat but he's a pussy to boot, would anyone here really want this club run by a man who runs away at the first sign of trouble?

None of which matters if he wants out, which is what the OP suggests...

It may not matter but they're the reasons I don't want him to bottle it.

Fair enough. Personally I can't see why he would want to bottle it at this point tbh. He has a large ego, we know that. And the current pressure is f*** all in reality.

Either way people do not feel that way and people do not expect big things, so please stop with the s***.  All people want is a manager with some sense and a pair of balls.  All they want is to not start and end every single match with a sense of complete and utter hopelessness at the absoluter horror show that is a team managed by Sam Allardyce.

bet theres a woman or two that would do it and they wouldn't need the balls.

what i mean is it doesn't take balls  for allardyce to look and see whats happening....maybe he's let it go too long and to change now would be to be seen to give in to pressure,which would help no-one.

P.S. If he does want out then good, sack the fucker.  Not only is he a useless t*** but he's a pussy to boot, would anyone here really want this club run by a man who runs away at the first sign of trouble?

http://forum.metalhammer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=62769&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Feel free to sign up and read the rest of his inane ramblings. Which include him seriously thinking we can attract Cappello.

By getting a pair of balls I just mean not running scared to the likes of Derby, Wigan and Sunderland.  He's acted like a coward all season, going into games with the worst teams in the league with the aim being not to lose rather then to win.

yeah, the guy who didnt make any of his own signings and who got the bullet this season for being bollocks. thats him.

Maybe, just maybe the reason they didnt do so well this season was due to him having to use players that wernt his signings.

i think you have missed my point

This club is a freakin' mess ...

If we've managed to drive Allardyce to wanting to quit then we have serious problems.

dont think things are that bad rome wasnt built in a day ,yes the first team is a bit of a mess but unless you know otherwise you can elaborate

Guest Knightrider

No chance. The man's ego, arrogance and stubbornness will see to it that he gives it his best shot before quitting or getting sacked.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i fear that there is some truth in this, especially after the comments following the wigan game. I personally have hear nothing though, and believe me, i have been digging

Would be brilliant if true. Fans with the patience of a bairn and the expectations of complete spackas force out manager. No one would touch us after that.

The majority of the people I sit with at the game, and the majority of my mates (myself) included, want Sam to stay. Is it just the online majority who want him out?

Would be brilliant if true. Fans with the patience of a bairn and the expectations of complete spackas force out manager. No one would touch us after that.

The majority of the people I sit with at the game, and the majority of my mates (myself) included, want Sam to stay. Is it just the online majority who want him out?

The away fans at wigan? I think opinion is divided and there are spackas everywhere tbh.

The crowd reaction at Wigan suggests it goes a lot further than online opinion.