Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Actually we've looked totally clueless since Owen came on. We haven't got any movement whatsoever with him on the field. To me it's better missing chances that we've created (like Martins) than not getting any at all (like Owen)

Yeah but Owen is sooo much better.

So being happy (ier) if they played well and lost is just a myth then?

Played well, u reckon?

First half we where good to decent. We looked devoid of everything in the second half.

Exactly first 30mins (before Elano's goal) we were DECENT. Since then, shite.

Relegation battle my arse.

Some of you lot should probably go and support Arsenal or something, seriously.

We're losing 2-0 at home to a side that doesn't win away.

Yes, we played very well in the first half.  But this second half as been as bad as anything else this season. 

Yes, we played very well in the first half.  But this second half as been as bad as anything else this season. 

You didn't go to Wigan then. Well I did, and this is streets ahead.

Not saying it is good enough, clearly it isn't. But if you honestly think we're going to get relegated I worry for your sanity.

The fact of the matter is that our players stink! Wake up and smell the coffee for goodness sake!

I knew once Owen came on we would get worse, just like we did against Chelsea. Yes he is more likely to score if he gets a chance but ultimately Martins attributes create more chances for the team on the whole even if he is less clinical.

For goodness sake Owen and Viduka upfront? ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN' ME???

The slowest most undynamic pair of players int he premiership up against Micah Richards and Dunne?

Forget about it.

Until we revamp our striking force we will be bloody useless.

OWEN OUT! VIDUKA OUT!

You didn't go to Wigan then.

I don't see the defence in saying "we were worse at Wigan" - so what if we were fuckin shit at Wigan and only shite tonight. Not exactly good news is it?

Guest Oz Toon

Disappointing, Enrique had their forward covered and Taylor and Cacapa were like bees to the honey... Next thing goal.

Look, it would be madness to sack BSA and I never wanted him, but we have been a tad stiff today, and some poor finishing have cost us. trouble is the mood is sop bad at the moment that it doesn't rake much for the fans to turn, having said that, the crowd today have not turned on the team or BSA from what I can tell.

The fact of the matter is that our players stink! Wake up and smell the coffee for goodness sake!

I knew once Owen came on we would get worse, just like we did against Chelsea. Yes he is more likely to score if he gets a chance but ultimately Martins attributes create more chances for the team on the whole even if he is less clinical.

For goodness sake Owen and Viduka upfront? ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN' ME???

The slowest most undynamic pair of players int he premiership up against Micah Richards and Dunne?

Forget about it.

Until we revamp our striking force we will be bloody useless.

OWEN OUT! VIDUKA OUT!  but KEEP SAM

Wouldn't be arsed if we lost to Stoke - we aint gonna win the FA Cup anyway, and the sooner that fat cunt goes, the better.

Fuck off that's the only thing to look forward to this season.

You look forward to gettin knocked out of the FA Cup, and watching a "big 4" team win it AGAIN?