Hitzfeld

macbeth

Sky sports -

Ottmar Hitzfeld has confirmed he will be leaving Bayern Munich at the end of the season.

The Bayern coach returned to the club less than a year ago and is under contract until the summer.

There had been suggestions that he could extend his stay at the Allianz Arena, but Hitzfeld has opted to quit the current Bundesliga leaders.

"I made my decision known to the club's officials three weeks ago," Hitzfeld told SID sports agency.

"I want to leave the job at the end of the season.

"I will now do all I can to win trophies for Bayern in the time left to me."

Hitzfeld is now expected to become coach of the Switzerland national team when Kobi Kuhn leaves after Euro 2008.

Swiss national team delegate Ernst Lammli has confirmed that informal talks have already talken place, while Bayern's executive manager Uli Hoeness expected Hitzfeld's departure in the summer.

Hitzfeld is now expected to become coach of the Switzerland national team when Kobi Kuhn leaves after Euro 2008.

Swiss national team delegate Ernst Lammli has confirmed that informal talks have already talken place, while Bayern's executive manager Uli Hoeness expected Hitzfeld's departure in the summer.

End of Thread.

Guest Scorpius

End of Thread.

Oh.

That ship has sailed, we missed our chance with him due to an ignorant fat c***!!!

Shepherd may have been an ignorant fat c*nt but why would Hitzfeld have ever even considered coming to us? He's nearly 60 years old, has spent all his career managing Geman or Swiss clubs and we are, lets face it, more than a gnats cock away from Champions League football.

That ship has sailed, we missed our chance with him due to an ignorant fat c***!!!

Shepherd may have been an ignorant fat c*nt but why would Hitzfeld have ever even considered coming to us? He's nearly 60 years old, has spent all his career managing Geman or Swiss clubs and we are, lets face it, more than a gnats cock away from Champions League football.

We still should have at least tried instead of going down the Roeder route.

Don't be silly, the whole Hitzfeld campaign was just some silly beggars trying to make a bit of money out of the hard-working Geordie public...

Don't be silly, the whole Hitzfeld campaign was just some silly beggars trying to make a bit of money out of the hard-working Geordie public...

Especially that twat with the towels.   :lol:

jesus mods

Does he? Thought he'd have other things on his plate tbh but fair play to him, he is omnipotent after all.

:smug:

If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times, you're not Jesus.

Of course Switzerland are just a whisker away from winning a major competition aren't they...

Of course Switzerland are just a whisker away from winning a major competition aren't they...

maybe not........ but he does live there.

How do you know we didn't?

Do you realise how embarrassing you sound?

:lol: Hitzfeld is the Messiah!!

No he's not. He's a very naughty boy.