Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Moaning about our striker troubles then started getting passionate and excited saying "YOU KNOW WHAT GREENY, YOU KNOW WHAT, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED WAS THE MACKEMS LOSING, LOVED IT GREENY, LOVED IT GREENY, LOVED IT".

You had to be there, I guess.

Quinn, after four games: "There's a percentage of players in the dressing room who are simply not good enough."

Nothing gets past him, does it?

:lol:

I will take a guess and say about 90.

Guest Bellers

Quinn, after four games: "There's a percentage of players in the dressing room who are simply not good enough."

Nothing gets past him, does it?

:lol:

I will take a guess and say about 90.

Be fair 99...

Seriously though safc, it's getting daft this. :lol:

It's fucking rediculous.  Last season we at least gave Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and Newcastle(away and 1st half of home game) a game.  Yet they have failed to manage this against Coventry, Birmingham, Plymouth and Southend.  It's frightening that we have WBA as our next league game, meaning a whole month without a point at this clubs natural level. 

All of the performances have been woeful.  What hurts the most is that the players obviously don't care anymore, and bottle challenges all the time.  I thought it couldn't get worse after the 19 point season, I was wrong, I didn't think it could get any worse after  a 15 point season, but it really has.  I honestly believe we could get beat by the team bottom of the whole football league (Bury) in the week, the way the players are currently playing. 

I can imagine how funny it is from an outside view, especially from a Newcastle/Boro fans point of view,  but when you are there actually watching the shit on the pitch claiming to be professional footballers, it really hurts, especially as thereis in effect very little that you can do but sit thereand watch the worst team I've ever seen just woefully surrender to teams that were about 7 years ago in the lowest league/in non-league.

It's fucking rediculous. Last season we at least gave Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and Newcastle(away and 1st half of home game) a game. Yet they have failed to manage this against Coventry, Birmingham, Plymouth and Southend. It's frightening that we have WBA as our next league game, meaning a whole month without a point at this clubs natural level.

All of the performances have been woeful. What hurts the most is that the players obviously don't care anymore, and bottle challenges all the time. I thought it couldn't get worse after the 19 point season, I was wrong, I didn't think it could get any worse after a 15 point season, but it really has. I honestly believe we could get beat by the team bottom of the whole football league (Bury) in the week, the way the players are currently playing.

I can imagine how funny it is from an outside view, especially from a Newcastle/Boro fans point of view, but when you are there actually watching the shit on the pitch claiming to be professional footballers, it really hurts, especially as thereis in effect very little that you can do but sit thereand watch the worst team I've ever seen just woefully surrender to teams that were about 7 years ago in the lowest league/in non-league.

Don't worry. In ten years time you'll be bigger than Man Utd.

It's fucking rediculous. Last season we at least gave Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and Newcastle(away and 1st half of home game) a game. Yet they have failed to manage this against Coventry, Birmingham, Plymouth and Southend. It's frightening that we have WBA as our next league game, meaning a whole month without a point at this clubs natural level.

All of the performances have been woeful. What hurts the most is that the players obviously don't care anymore, and bottle challenges all the time. I thought it couldn't get worse after the 19 point season, I was wrong, I didn't think it could get any worse after a 15 point season, but it really has. I honestly believe we could get beat by the team bottom of the whole football league (Bury) in the week, the way the players are currently playing.

I can imagine how funny it is from an outside view, especially from a Newcastle/Boro fans point of view, but when you are there actually watching the shit on the pitch claiming to be professional footballers, it really hurts, especially as thereis in effect very little that you can do but sit thereand watch the worst team I've ever seen just woefully surrender to teams that were about 7 years ago in the lowest league/in non-league.

Don't worry. In ten years time you'll be bigger than Man Utd.

:winking: And don't forget it.  Theres nothing wrong with having ambition by the way, it just so happens Quinn's plan is falling apart at the seams.

Bit bored this morning so decided to revel slightly in the mackem's current plight.  Although it is rapidly getting to the point where they are moving so far in the opposite direction from us that they are becoming increasingly irrelevant. 

Anyway, I came across a copy of an e-mail that Quinny's apparently sent out to their fans.  It looks like heads are going to roll.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=151313

I feel sorry for the fans.

We knew that we had a big job when we got here. We tried to give them a lift and stoke them up, but that fragile, weak streak shows its head all the time.

Just seconds before half-time to concede a set-piece like that is so unprofessional.

Small credit to them for the way they went about it in the first 20 minutes of the second half, but once again it [the fear] reared its head. They [southend] walked out with an easy second goal.

It's just not good enough. I'm gutted for the players because I've had to go in and tell some of them that they're not good enough. It's obvious now. There's no hiding and protecting them.

It's hard after a result like this, but I want to try to point to the future here. Things have to change. We have to have a lot of new personnel.

I want this chapter finished and I want to move on and be judged on the team then. We've a lot happening, hopefully culminating in a big influx of players.

We needed to score first, we didn't play well as an attacking team in the first half. We had a couple of half-chances but we did not gel in the first half.

We gave them a bit of a rocket at half-time but it was the same old story; we know now what has to happen and the quicker we get the personnel in here the better.

The job is a tough one and there's no room for them to pick themselves up now - we need a change.

Some of them are still in the doldrums. It's really beginning to affect our standing as a club in this league and we have to change it.

I doubt we'll have any [new players] signed in time to play [on Tuesday]. On the bright side, Arnau played well and will start [at Bury], he looked bright.

We've got to reshape and restructure the whole club. I'm gutted for the players. That mental negativity is still in there. To give a goal away on the stroke of half-time is terrible.

I'm sorry to say it to the players but some of them aren't good enough. It's a very hard job and I haven't had a reward yet. I've not seen any perks.

All the best,

Niall

It's fucking rediculous.  Last season we at least gave Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and Newcastle(away and 1st half of home game) a game.  Yet they have failed to manage this against Coventry, Birmingham, Plymouth and Southend.  It's frightening that we have WBA as our next league game, meaning a whole month without a point at this clubs natural level. 

All of the performances have been woeful.  What hurts the most is that the players obviously don't care anymore, and bottle challenges all the time.  I thought it couldn't get worse after the 19 point season, I was wrong, I didn't think it could get any worse after  a 15 point season, but it really has.  I honestly believe we could get beat by the team bottom of the whole football league (Bury) in the week, the way the players are currently playing.   

I can imagine how funny it is from an outside view, especially from a Newcastle/Boro fans point of view,  but when you are there actually watching the shit on the pitch claiming to be professional footballers, it really hurts, especially as thereis in effect very little that you can do but sit thereand watch the worst team I've ever seen just woefully surrender to teams that were about 7 years ago in the lowest league/in non-league.

That is fucking music to my ears. I hate the mackems more than anything on the fucking galaxy. I wish every piece of bad luck and ill fortune upon them. Pure scum. Hope the cunts suffer for eternity. Wankers.  blueyes.gif

That is fucking music to my ears. I hate the mackems more than anything on the fucking galaxy. I wish every piece of bad luck and ill fortune upon them. Pure scum. Hope the **** suffer for eternity. Wankers.  blueyes.gif

Gee, Thanks. :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

if the mackems were a horse, they would be shot

it's pretty crap when the man of the match is universally 'the fans' in the chronic

Sorry to dissapoint everyone in this thread.

BUT the bigger than man united plan is back on, they have been given permission to talk to Philips.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=411364&CPID=10&clid=56&lid=2&title=Quinn+granted+Phillips+talks

I'd LOVE it if he turned them down for West Brom, i really would.

Apparently West Brom have agreed a fee with Villa.