Man Utd reject Newcastle bid for Wes Brown - SSN

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Ya I just saw that.

When I saw it starting to roll "Sources close to Newcastle say....." I'm thinking "Ey up, he's got el booto..."

But there you go. Ive always rated Wes Brown - Seriously, Im taking the piss with most things i post about that lot but I always liked him despite him looking like a baked bean. And I think he's just what you need. Him and Faye at the back, none of this arsing about with the other shysters youve got, proper no nonsense partnership

Ya I just saw that.

When I saw it starting to roll "Sources close to Newcastle say....." I'm thinking "Ey up, he's got el booto..."

But there you go. Ive always rated Wes Brown - Seriously, Im taking the piss with most things i post about that lot but I always liked him despite him looking like a baked bean. And I think he's just what you need. Him and Faye at the back, none of this arsing about with the other shysters youve got, proper no nonsense partnership

Started off at City didn't he? Or did I just imagine that...?  ???

Ya I just saw that.

He came through United's academy. So yes, you imagined it ;)

Ya I just saw that.

I think so, but only when he was really young, before he was a pro.

And no, thats not why I like him, its the same story with Giigs and I think he's a cunt.

His contract is running out in the summer btw, he wont cost much.

Ya I just saw that.

He came through United's academy. So yes, you imagined it ;)

The mind plays tricks sometimes... :lol:

Edit: Or does it... :cheesy:

If we get him for around  2mil would be a gd signing.Not the biggest Brown fan but considering we have no right back now that Beyes gone,he will be a good signing!Also hopefully stop fatboy from getting a game if he comes back from injury!

£2m would be a great buy for Brown, better than anything we've got.

Hope we get Ben Haim on loan as well to cover for the ANC.

We'd certainly be more solid with both of them in our squad.

If we buy Brown to be a starter at centre-back (with Faye hopefully) then this is good news.

If he's going to be messed about providing cover at right-back whilst Faye plays (admirably tbf) in midfield then I'll be disappointed.

We need some first-team players to come in and play where they play best. That means a Brown/Faye partnership in central defence.

If we buy Brown to be a starter at centre-back (with Faye hopefully) then this is good news.

If he's going to be messed about providing cover at right-back whilst Faye plays (admirably tbf) in midfield then I'll be disappointed.

We need some first-team players to come in and play where they play best. That means a Brown/Faye partnership in central defence.

We'll not see until after the ANC, so for now i guess he's a RB if he comes in. Beye, Feye, Geremi all gone, it leave Carr, Carr FFS, Brown coming in would be diamond keeping that prick out of the 1st team.