Jon Parkin

Cajun

Guest johnson293

I can say this with no hint of irony (and thats saying something) but f****** hell he is a fat fucker isn't he!?

Was gonna say the same - just a shame he looked a hell of a lot more effective in his 20-odd minutes than our fat f***er did for 90!!!!

looked like the bloke from hot fuzz. that or just some bloke who'd just been signed from the local pub after several rounds of drinks!

I honestly thought he was a fan when I first saw him on the screen.

he's fucking shit too.

Had to withstand 2 seasons of that fat cunt when i was a Hull season ticket holder.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face!  :lol:

Fucker looks like he could punch holes in walls and eat babies.

he's fucking shit too.

Had to withstand 2 seasons of that fat cunt when i was a Hull season ticket holder.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face!  :lol:

Fucker looks like he could punch holes in walls and eat babies.

He simply chooses not to. :lol:

traditional English style centre forward surely? ie. a big fat fuck who doesn't mind having lumps kicked out of him by defenders. Other examples include Steve Howard and Steve Fletcher.

traditional English style centre forward surely? ie. a big fat fuck who doesn't mind having lumps kicked out of him by defenders. Other examples include Steve Howard and Steve Fletcher.

He is fatter than Steve Howard.

looked like the bloke from hot fuzz. that or just some bloke who'd just been signed from the local pub after several rounds of drinks!

I honestly thought he was a fan when I first saw him on the screen.

well if they can play fat bastards of fans up front, so can we

Tony Pulis isn't shy of picking the odd porker...when he was in charge of Gillingham his forward pair was Carl Asaba and Robert "Fat Bob" Taylor.

That was until Joe Royle decided he would be the final piece of the jigsaw for our promotion push back in '99.

Only non giant pic I can find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/images/2006/02/21/taylor_robert_150_150x180.jpg

The pixelation flatters him somewhat...

Its another world down in the lower leagues. :nope:

Give him another couple of years and he'll be huge!

Thats what I always think about Rooney, these people basically exercise for a living. How fat will they be when they are just sitting around the house counting their money and trying to find the dialing stick to order another Pizza!?

Give him another couple of years and he'll be huge!

Thats what I always think about Rooney, these people basically exercise for a living. How fat will they be when they are just sitting around the house counting their money and trying to find the dialing stick to order another Pizza!?

http://www.newcastlebluestar.co.uk/Images/mickyquinn.jpg