Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

SSN scrolling bar suggesting LuaLua to Brighton on a permanent move.

Stange one, if true. Give the boy a chance and if not good enough, move him on. No point in selling talented youngsters for peanuts.

:thup:

Guest johnson293

They paid 1 million for Buckley from Watford, hopefully we get a similar fee.

Sure I saw a £1.2m fee being mentioned.

My Boss will be happy tomorrow if this is true (Brighton fan).

Guest sicko2ndbest

At 20 he should be further on in his development. Not good enough in terms of where we want to go

Guest sicko2ndbest

For him to be so vocal about going to Brighton in my eyes says pardew has spelled it out to him

Guest sicko2ndbest

For him to be so vocal about going to Brighton in my eyes says pardew has spelled it out to him

Eh? :lol:

Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me

He drew him a picture

Not a wise decision.  I know we should be getting some players in this summer, but what if we fail to bring in any? He is an acceptable reserve winger for us at this moment and should keep him until we really sign someone.

Or this is the hint that we are close to signing a winger?

Bit of a strange one if he does go, like. I think Pardew does rate him (those quotes about Kaz tearing shreds out of his S'oton side suggest so) and with one year to go on his current contract I don't see why he'd feel the need to leave now. He's just got back to something approaching fitness and had some minutes in our season closers - this coming season is his 'make or break', if you like.

Even more strange if we're actively looking to sell, mind. I don't think he'd fetch a particularly large fee and his wage packet can't exactly be massive either. He's never been proven as good enough but has never been proven as not good enough either.

Thought we'd loan him out again... guess we don't really rate him though.

Thought he looked like he might be useful player given time, disappointing that he doesn't looked to have convinced us he can be a good player for us.

He does seem keen to move to Brighton though, maybe there are certain elements of the lifestyle that appeal to him down there?  :shifty:

We struggled for cover out wide last season, so unless we're planning on re-enforcing out wide, it seems a bit of a baffling decision, what with Pardew's comments in the press about him and he'll no doubt be on a low wage and seemed eager to impress.

I'm guessing Pardew doesn't actually rate him afterall.