Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

It'll help long term, no doubt.

Amazed the lad hasn't been given a proper chance in the first team though. Or I would be if we weren't the worst managed club in the history of football, anyway.

This.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent on loan AFTER news of Duff injury reached the mind of Emperor Hughton. That is, if he is injured.

That is, if Hughton even knew he was injured.

Hughton probably hasn't seen Sky Sports News yet. In fact, he probably thinks America are still at war in Vietnam.

Actually detailed notes on the history of Vietnam is what Chris keeps on his clipboard should a pop quiz on the subject happen at short notice.

• 1 year later...
Guest Tall Striker

Scored again today...

It was another cracker aswell.

Just goes to show what regular football does for players.

...and playing in a lower division.

Guest Stephen927

Scored again today...

Aye, good on the lad, he's found his level.

Scored again today...

I seriously hope you are taking the piss like Skirge was.

Poyet loves the kid. Hope he makes it here, by all accounts sounds an exciting player.

Btw Gus Poyet minus the excellent performances against us almost 100% of the time, was a great player, sound guy and becoming a decent manager.

Scored again today...

He's not 'committed' or 'hard' enough for the Premier clearly. Pace, skill and a good strike are so over-rated.

He's not 'committed' or 'hard' enough for the Premier clearly. Pace, skill and a good strike are so over-rated.

I almost took the bait.

I can see he's not the finished article, and might never be, but as a right winger with attributes which are in short supply at Newcastle I'm just surprised he has been shipped out, especially after a MOM performance in his last appearance.

I can see he's not the finished article, and might never be, but as a right winger with attributes which are in short supply at Newcastle I'm just surprised he has been shipped out, especially after a MOM performance in his last appearance.

He should have been played on the wing last season when we were wasting Guthrie in that position.

He should have been played on the wing last season when we were wasting Guthrie in that position.

Her should have been played on the wing in the Carling Cup this season rather than Nile Ranger. Not really sure what all that's about.

Her should have been played on the wing in the Carling Cup this season rather than Nile Ranger. Not really sure what all that's about.

Ranger is probably playing on the wing as he's unlikely to get a game in the middle ahead of Shola or Lovenkrands, the senior players.

Guest Tall Striker

Not sure what you're on about, because LuaLua did play on the left wing at Accrington.