Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

All depends who buy, he looked decent, but no better than Ferguson or Ameobi jnr jnr. Loan would be the smart option and see how he does. Not too upset if we get the 1.2m for him thats being talked about though.

Thought Pardew had said he rated him earlier in the season.

Guest BooBoo

From the very brief snippets I saw of him, I doubt he'll even have a career akin to his older brother.

Guest CheickMansour

Good luck to him, although I was kind of expecting it. If I remember correctly, he was eager to make the move permanent as early as last summer (straight after the first loan spell).

Not sure if he would have made it in any case. Don't want to be unkind to the young lad, but he always struck me as being as erratic as Martins, with half the talent.

KazLuaLua Kazenga LuaLua

Thanks for all good luck messages. + @FrankDanquah is a fake account for those asking.

That is the fucking ultimate. Fake account claiming a real one is actually fake  :lol: :lol:

KazLuaLua Kazenga LuaLua

Thanks for all good luck messages. + @FrankDanquah is a fake account for those asking.

That is the f***ing ultimate. Fake account claiming a real one is actually fake  :lol: :lol:

http://babaloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/demotivational-posters-binception2.jpg

Title change needed :lol:

"Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me and I don't expect him to say anything, because I've been injured.

"We are back in training on July 5. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player."