Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Looked a right smug git on the news just there.

He's not arsed in the slightest, and thats the real reason he's out of a job, couldn't give a flying fuk.

I must have turned paranoid like you because I honestly thought I saw a little smurk on his face he is probably planning on going to buy a nice big apology present to himself. Or he is a true pro that wouldnt bad mouth his old employer yada yada yada...

Guest elbee909

He's not arsed in the slightest, and thats the real reason he's out of a job, couldn't give a flying fuk.

Anyone with a smidgeon of self-respect is hardly going to turn on the bloody waterworks when they've been ditched, not to the cameras anyway.

Anyone with a smidgeon of self-respect is hardly going to turn on the bloody waterworks when they've been ditched, not to the cameras anyway.

Nothing to do with water works, could at least look bothered, he was hiding a smile FFS.

I must have turned paranoid like you because I honestly thought I saw a little smurk on his face he is probably planning on going to buy a nice big apology present to himself. Or he is a true pro that wouldnt bad mouth his old employer yada yada yada...

Respect to him for (£5m) not bad mouthing (£5m) his previous employers, it must of (£5m) took a lot of inner-strength (£5m) to do that, i don't think i could (£5m) of if i got sacked.

Respect to him for (£5m) not bad mouthing (£5m) his previous employers, it must of (£5m) took a lot of inner-strength (£5m) to do that, i don't think i could (£5m) of if i got sacked.

I dont particularly hate the guy I would love to do a mediocre job overall at a place for less than a year and walk away with my contract paid up np questions asked. I probably can see him going to the likes of Boro, Wigan or one of the newly promoted teams that may come up and doing well. He just didnt have it here and thats fine.

As we have both said the money will be helping him sleep at night.

Maybe it's because he knows (thinks) he's right?

Right about what?

Sorry i don't understand, i'm on go slow today.

If he feels he was in the right, and was treated unfairly, he might just laugh it off.

This club really keeps me up at night. "reload" "reload" and hope for something new to read. FFS give me a gun..

I couldn't leave it alone, went to bed far too late, then spent about 3 hours tossing and turning thinking about what could be.

I cracked my lips during the night several times by having dry mouth and smiling, i've got no idea what i was smiling about, but i can bloody well guess it was something to do with our next manager.

Today there's only been one thing i can think about, nervousness and excitement, first time i've felt the latter all season, took a sacking to make the club entertaining.  :blush:

Right about what?

If he feels he was in the right, and was treated unfairly, he might just laugh it off.

I think he'd be a lot more annoyed tbh, i know i would, he's got pride, but i honestly think after the 'you don't know what your doing' shite he received, his (what little he'd built up since being here) heart for the club died, and he couldn't give a fuk about what happened after that.

Guest Knightrider

If it's Redknapp, I wouldn't blame him for being smug as we'll be wishing for his return in a years time or posting about how we should have giving him more time.

Right about what?

Surely Dave any manager in the prem wants to be a winner I doubt if he was truely on board he would want to see his time here as a failure so I dont see how he can come across so happy, calm possibly even relieved except the nice wadge of cash passed to him to take a big break and come back. I havent seen a media article yet that has looked at his time here and said it was average at best with little on field improvements and at best a rollercoaster type set of results. I know we all want to win the prem every season so we want too much but SA is not totally of blame in all this.

Guest Knightrider

Right about what?

I think he'd be a lot more annoyed tbh, i know i would, he's got pride, but i honestly think after the 'you don't know what your doing' shite he received, his heart for the club died, and he couldn't give a fuk about what happened after that.

Bull, he's so arrogant and self confident, he'll be thinking "ah well, their fucking loss, screw them" and he'll land a plumb job anyway as he's a good manager and most clubs would kill for what he did at Bolton. Hell some below us would kill to be where we were under him.

Good luck to him anyway, I'm sure he'll prove us wrong or rather we'll be proved wrong to have not at least giving him a year.

Redknapp :lol:

People would have went mental if we appointed him after Souness or Roeder, and that was under FS.

Just goes to show, it takes more than billions to get you a Mourinho :lol:

Right about what?

Surely Dave any manager in the prem wants to be a winner I doubt if he was truely on board he would want to see his time here as a failure so I dont see how he can come across so happy, calm possibly even relieved except the nice wadge of cash passed to him to take a big break and come back. I havent seen a media article yet that has looked at his time here and said it was average at best with little on field improvements and at best a rollercoaster type set of results. I know we all want to win the prem every season so we want too much but SA is not totally of blame in all this.

The pressure was clearly getting to him; add in the ££££££££ and a big ego who thinks he's a great manager and I can believe he's just there thinking 'fuck it, I can afford a smile'.

Right about what?

I think he'd be a lot more annoyed tbh, i know i would, he's got pride, but i honestly think after the 'you don't know what your doing' s**** he received, his (what little he'd built up since being here) heart for the club died, and he couldn't give a fuk about what happened after that.

Perhaps true to an extent, but I don't believe for one minute there isn't at least a part of him that's absolutely devestated at how this has all turned out.

He'll not likely be a target for any top half club anymore, certainly not one with our potential spending power. He'll have to take over another Bolton and slowly slog his way back up again after getting 5 months to prove himself.

He'll be gutted.

Right about what?

I think he'd be a lot more annoyed tbh, i know i would, he's got pride, but i honestly think after the 'you don't know what your doing' shite he received, his heart for the club died, and he couldn't give a fuk about what happened after that.

Bull, he's so arrogant and self confident, he'll be thinking "ah well, their fucking loss, screw them" and he'll land a plumb job anyway as he's a good manager and most clubs would kill for what he did at Bolton. Hell some below us would kill to be where we were under him.

Good luck to him anyway, I'm sure he'll prove us wrong or rather we'll be proved wrong to have not at least giving him a year.

Redknapp :lol:

People would have went mental if we appointed him after Souness or Roeder, and that was under FS.

Just goes to show, it takes more than billions to get you a Mourinho :lol:

Well lets hope he gets a job soon and we claw back any further payment of his contract although i think he's off for a very long holiday, you were right when you said he's let his heart rule his head when offered this job, in fact i've never agreed with you more on something.

The pressure was clearly getting to him; add in the ££££££££ and a big ego who thinks he's a great manager and I can believe he's just there thinking 'fuck it, I can afford a smile'.

Too true Dave unfortunately with the club being run in silence we will probably never know the ins and outs unless he does a biography and even then its one sided. This being said the club has taken another media bashing because of this as its all "poor sam" "he needed more time" " he would have gotten it right"

This club really keeps me up at night. "reload" "reload" and hope for something new to read. FFS give me a gun..

I couldn't leave it alone, went to bed far too late, then spent about 3 hours tossing and turning thinking about what could be.

I cracked my lips during the night several times by having dry mouth and smiling, i've got no idea what i was smiling about, but i can bloody well guess it was something to do with our next manager.

Today there's only been one thing i can think about, nervousness and excitement, first time i've felt the latter all season, took a sacking to make the club entertaining.  :blush:

Same here...And im quite sure that supporting Newcastle takes away about 10 years of life for every season. So i guess i should of been dead quite a few years ago already.

Same here...And im quite sure that supporting Newcastle takes away about 10 years of life for every season. So i guess i should of been dead quite a few years ago already.

bluelaugh.gif

How depressing is it that it takes the sacking of a manager for a bit of excitement to come up?

Its really horrible, and i feel very much guilty for it, but i know i'm not alone, so i feel a bit better out it. Shame it wasn't on the pitch or the vision of the future that got us all going.

How depressing is it that it takes the sacking of a manager for a bit of excitement to come up?

Well for the last few years this and the take over is all we have had so I suppose we should be thankful of something look at the likes of Wigan and Derby no offence to them but their highlights of the season in excitment terms are doing a double over us to put another nail in the coffin

Guest newcastle4life

Suprised even if the team wasnt in great shape still need a long term manager who has time to sort the team out. Its up to Mike Ashley and the board to pick there manager and get it right.