The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

Guest michaelfoster

SSN just said they havnt decided anything about nationality but they want someone experienced, this is from sources within the club.

SSN are changing their story after every add break. Do you think they actually realise that the texts and emails they are getting are not "club insiders"?

But experienced manager encourages me more than British only manager!

At least it widens the field. Is widens a word by the way?

Guest Guinness

as we thought - the not foreign rumour was a load of s****.

Thank fuck for that, raises some hope that they may have someone good lined up to justify this sacking.

as we thought - the not foreign rumour was a load of s****.

Thank fuck for that, raises some hope that they may have someone good lined up to justify this sacking.

I can only think Mort and Ashley believe they have some fuckin class manager lined up. Just hope their idea of class aint Redknapp.

Like i said earlier the "not a foreign manager" was not quoted by the club anywhere ive seen.

And did someone say "Bookies are never wrong"? If the British Manager bit was right i see a shit load of "Wrong Bookies" linking us to foreigners  :shifty:

Huge relief this latest news.

Big emphasis on EXPERIENCE just then.

I think Alan Oliver's rumour is looking really strong right now.

If the club are really looking for an experienced manager who has a reputation it won't be Hughes, Redknapp etc.

Like i said earlier the "not a foreign manager" was not quoted by the club anywhere ive seen.

And did someone say "Bookies are never wrong"? If the British Manager bit was right i see a shit load of "Wrong Bookies" linking us to foreigners  :shifty:

If you mean offering a bet as linking then they're linking us with Ant & Dec too.