The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

If it's McClaren I'll be physically sick. Won't be renewing either.

Wahey the forum is kinda back now after the explosion.

I agree. I'm in total and utter shock, something big must have happened behind the scenes

I'd only be happy if a world class manager takes over and mike splashes plenty of cash, otherwise, I'm going to be well depressed.

Was this said on SSN? if its shearer or mclaren I'll feel like topping myself....

Pretty pissed off right now, lee clark to return to take us into the champions league? with this club, I wouldn't be surprised...

fucking gutted. cant think of any manager i'd want who fits this criteria of being british and employed. they're all much of a muchness and the best managers these days are foreign, that's just how it is. board need a good kicking tbh.

I will be more than happy with Shearer because i'm pretty sure he'll be sacked by the end of the season and we'll get this whole "Shearer for Manager" thing over for good.

But honestly this can't be good, Allardyce is THE best English manager around, unless were getting some on like Mourinho or Lippi i can't possibly see how this move is a step forward..WERE FUCKED! (1 year from now someone will quote this post and the team will be toping the table..)

As a number of people have pointed out, the bit about going down the right channels suggests it's someone in a job, ruling out McClaren. Fucking hope so.

In any case, it can only be someone like Redknapp or Hughes.