The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

Just f****** wish they'd get on with it tbh, only been a day and I'm already bored of all the s*** and rumours that have been spouted.

Agreed although if the rumours are true we will be looking for another manager in about a year

Just f****** wish they'd get on with it tbh, only been a day and I'm already bored of all the s*** and rumours that have been spouted.

Agreed although if the rumours are true we will be looking for another manager in about a year

I can imagine this is what living with Martin Jol is like.

"Just got the nod, you've got fish fingers for dinner, can't name me source but they'll be done in 20 minutes"

"Just got the nod, you've got fish fingers for dinner, can't name me source but they'll be done in 20 minutes"

and when the plate arrives it's crispy pancakes

SSN going on about McClaren

Yesterday I thought for a bit that it was going to be McClaren. Thankfully, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that it'll be him today

No you didn't, you didn't have a clue who it was going to be.  On the plus side, mate, there's only a few who do. 

:lol:

Of course I didn't have a proper clue, that doesn't mean I didn't THINK there wasn't anyone who was in pole-position.

Glad you shared! 

then when it turns out to be oxtail soup he gives it the big "didn't want fish fingers anyway, apparently it had been sitting out for a while and smelled a bit, turns out they will be eaten at newcastle instead"

SSN going on about McClaren

Yesterday I thought for a bit that it was going to be McClaren. Thankfully, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that it'll be him today

No you didn't, you didn't have a clue who it was going to be.  On the plus side, mate, there's only a few who do.  

:lol:

Of course I didn't have a proper clue, that doesn't mean I didn't THINK there wasn't anyone who was in pole-position.

Glad you shared! 

What's up your arse?

I wonder when Martin Jol (the NO poster) will turn up to tell us who our new manager is going to be.  No doubt Spurs ITK's already know since they seem to know everything Kemsley knows and he's Ashleys mate :lol:

and when the plate arrives it's crispy pancakes

Scy's was very funny but madras topped it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest TyneToPlay

I heard a rumour that Mark Hughes has been approached

bugger. You better be talking s****!

Local journalists are saying.

Also came thru a second roundabout route from MA.

Malcom Macdonald talking sense on the legends

That sounds unlikely, what did he say?

Just saying Ashley has this chance to bring supporters togrther says he knows what we want when he has been sitting with us and saying we need a top class foreign manager

Malcom Macdonald talking sense on the legends

That sounds unlikely, what did he say?

Just saying Ashley has this chance to bring supporters togrther says he knows what we want when he has been sitting with us and saying we need a top class foreign manager

Halleluiah.

not SSN, but this just shows the kind of absolute bollocks that some people speak.

Ryan                      You dont even no how very special you are.............. says:

my dads mate is boss at hilton in gateshead , and jose mourinho stopped there last nyt

mackems.gif is that, or is that not the typical shite rumour that we expect to hear.  To break it down, its his dads mate, not him.  Rumours like these never are "I myself saw Jose Mourinho in the Gateshead Hilton".  Then its the last night bit.  If so, then he was fucking quick to get here!  :lol:

Guest neesy111

seasons over, which it is

take our time over a manager so we get the right one, no matter how long it takes, and go all out to get into the champions league next season

sounds a good plan