The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

Keegan strikes back?

Keegan has unfinished business. This time he has Mike Ashley's wallet!

Not sure why Keegan would come back, why would he tarnish the memorys of the 90s by coming back and no doubt be sacked within a year?

Sounds like at best we're talking about a sideways step, some unremarkable Brit who we hope might last until Shearer but will end up paying off after a year.  To add to whatever we'll have to pay off their current club.

" That was on Saturday night.  On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

On Monday the aforesaid top guy's representative contacted the United chairman who reported what he had told me at Chelsea.

But then Chris Mort was suddenly given the name of someone who would like to manage Newcastle United.  And I am told it nearly blew the chairman's socks off.  I know the name of the top agent and his colleague who contacted me.  But not the name of the would-be United manager.  That has not stopped me wondering about it.  The top man in question is friends with the Jose Mourinho camp.  So has Jose been touted as Newcastle manager?  Or Marcello Lippi, who is currently out of work?  All I can say is watch this space."

serves you lot fucking right if we do get him

and i'm a newcastle fan.  you hounded guy out of the club we're never going to be stable with fanbase like this

Howay man, out of over 1200 votes on the main site the result stood at 51% to 49% at the time of his sacking. It wasn't like everyone wanted rid, it was barely the majority of readers at least.

serves you lot fucking right if we do get him

and i'm a newcastle fan.  you hounded guy out of the club we're never going to be stable with fanbase like this

Sam dug his own grave, no-one else. But that doesn't mean sacking him was the right choice. Time will tell.

I've just realised what is happenning.

Everyone is sick of the pressure.

Allardyce gets sacked.

Everyone suddenly realises the alternatives, and suddenly realise that Allardyce wasn't so bad after all.

Its then revealed that Allardyce hasn't actually been sacked.

Fans shut up.

" That was on Saturday night.  On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

On Monday the aforesaid top guy's representative contacted the United chairman who reported what he had told me at Chelsea.

But then Chris Mort was suddenly given the name of someone who would like to manage Newcastle United.  And I am told it nearly blew the chairman's socks off.  I know the name of the top agent and his colleague who contacted me.  But not the name of the would-be United manager.  That has not stopped me wondering about it.  The top man in question is friends with the Jose Mourinho camp.  So has Jose been touted as Newcastle manager?  Or Marcello Lippi, who is currently out of work?  All I can say is watch this space."

Unless Mort has his socks blown off by the idea of some mediocre English manager that story now apears to have been confirmed as utter shit.

Unless Mort has his socks blown off by the idea of some mediocre English manager that story now apears to have been confirmed as utter shit.

Well, thats the things, its neither been confirmed true or false yet, and won't be until a new manager is appointed.

As you say, a mediocre British manager wouldn't blow any fuckers socks off.