Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

From .com:

Amateurs

Manchester United  6  Newcastle  0

The disintegration of this club continued with a trouncing at Old Trafford.

Thoroughly unprofessional on and off the pitch and now a national laughing stock.

Nothing more to be said except a hearty to thanks to all concerned.

It would be nice to think this is a low point. We're not sure it is.

For The Samaritans ring 08457 90 90 90.

As a side note, C.Ronaldo is on 22 goals so far, and its just about mid way through January. That is insane.

The best player in the world by far. How many has Kaka got tihs season?

'By far' my arse.

He still has not shown up in any big games. Kaka, on the other hand, only seems to show up in big games nowadays. It also doesn't help that the rest of teammates are 30+ and can barely run.

But, if you were playing some random mid-table team and you had to pick one man to put in your team, you'd pick this diving little cunt over anyone else.

6 goals and 4/5 clearances off the line and Ferguson STILL complains about the penalties. I wish we had such a luxury, fucking hell! :lol:

That desire for utter perfection in his teams performances. Wish our managers and players had that

Guest michaelfoster

Anyway that was an utter shambles, we had a decent first half, and i was pleased it was 0-0 at the interval, after than Man Utd deservedly just tore us apart, although some dodgy refereeing & a blind linesman didnt help. Teves 2nd wasnt over the line, the fk for Ronaldo's goal wasnt really a FK, Owen's goal when he was offside should of stood. Ronaldo caused havock, Rooney should of scored about 4 by half time. I think the score flattered Man Utd a little, the result as it wasnt really a 6-0 game, more of a 4-0 game. Finally i wish Ronaldo would just die, diving ****, trying to get a pen by moving his leg into Taylor's.

Only 3 players performed for me today, Given made some supurb saves, Taylor played well a CB, clearing 3 off the line & N'Zogbia played well (in his preferred position for a change) at LM.

Given - 8 made some great saves to avoid a cricket score

Enrique - 5.5 did ok but gets muscled off the ball to easily.

Taylor - 8 solid at CB, made some important saves off the line.

Cacapa - 2 Please **** off back to France, ta.

Carr - 5.5 Our very own version of Fat B*stard actually did ok today, nowt special though.

N'Zogbia - 6.5 did well trying to get down the left, good run when he took on about 3 players.

Smith - 2 Just **** off please you gobby ****, and get a decent haircut while your at it. Sent Off

Butt - 5 Nowt special

Milner - 6 Tried hard but no end product as usual

Duff - 5.5 + 0.5 for getting a haircut so you dont look like a puff anymore.

Owen - 5.5 took his only chance well & should of stood, did nowt after that though.

Rozenhal - n/a Late Sub

Viduka - 5 Tried to hold the ball up but did nowt of interest.

Anyway that was an utter shambles, we had a decent first half, and i was pleased it was 0-0 at the interval, after than Man Utd deservedly just tore us apart, although some dodgy refereeing & a blind linesman didnt help. Teves 2nd wasnt over the line, the fk for Ronaldo's goal wasnt really a FK, Owen's goal when he was offside should of stood. Ronaldo caused havock, Rooney should of scored about 4 by half time. I think the score flattered Man Utd a little, the result as it wasnt really a 6-0 game, more of a 4-0 game. Finally i wish Ronaldo would just die, diving ****, trying to get a pen by moving his leg into Taylor's.

Only 3 players performed for me today, Given made some supurb saves, Taylor played well a CB, clearing 3 off the line & N'Zogbia played well (in his preferred position for a change) at LM.

Given - 8 made some great saves to avoid a cricket score

Enrique - 5.5 did ok but gets muscled off the ball to easily.

Taylor - 8 solid at CB, made some important saves off the line.

Cacapa - 2 Please **** off back to France, ta.

Carr - 5.5 Our very own version of Fat B*stard actually did ok today, nowt special though.

N'Zogbia - 6.5 did well trying to get down the left, good run when he took on about 3 players.

Smith - 2 Just **** off please you gobby ****, and get a decent haircut while your at it. Sent Off

Butt - 5 Nowt special

Milner - 6 Tried hard but no end product as usual

Duff - 5.5 + 0.5 for getting a haircut so you dont look like a puff anymore.

Owen - 5.5 took his only chance well & should of stood, did nowt after that though.

Rozenhal - n/a Late Sub

Viduka - 5 Tried to hold the ball up but did nowt of interest.

How gay are we giving marks for hairstyles  ;D

Disgracefull but pretty expected..

Best players were Taylor and Zoggy, both were pretty good and Taylor looked like the only man on the pitch that can actually tackle, and challenge for the ball he really stood out despite the 6 goals conceaded.

N'Zogbia on the other hand really tried hard and gave it a 110% its just a matter of time before a big 4 club snaps him from our hand.

Worst players and by far the worst was Alan Smith, he was Manchester's 12th player tbh, a fucking disgracefull peformence and thank god he got sent off, kinda did the team a favour, after that comes Cacapa who really was a weak point in the defence and Manchester found it really easy to get past him, special mentions to Butt, Carr and even Enrique who started really strong but then looked lost, can't blame him tbh he still needs time.

Given - 3- His nadir in a terrible season

Carr- 5- Usual crap

Enrique- 6- One of the best NUFC players

Cacapa- 3- Christ all mighty

Taylor- 5- Couple of decent blocks

Butt- 4- Kicked people

Smith- 2- Terrible

Duff- 4- Started okay then vanished

N'Zogbia- 6- Best bet

Milner- 4- Yet again was poor

Owen- 3- Never involved

Big Sam's fault. Players will come good.

I doubt it!

Switched off after 1 nil went to get a chinese came back and found we conceeded 6  What a shambles

Allardyce has done more damage to us than Souness!

Shite vision shite players shite team!  Ashamed!

Big Sam's fault. Players will come good.

I doubt it!

Switched off after 1 nil went to get a chinese came back and found we conceeded 6  What a shambles

Allardyce has done more damage to us than Souness!

Shite vision shite players shite team!  Ashamed!

mackems.gif

Guest sombrero

Guys i dunno what has been said in the last 43 pages!, but seriously, we were 1-0 at first, owens goal should have counted he was ONSIDE and it clearly shows on match of the day preview and they even said it,ON side, newcastle to get first goal could have changed the whole game. and seriously teves goal? i think that was harsh but by that point it didint matter 5 rats in the bag anyway!.

Given - 3- His nadir in a terrible season

Carr- 5- Usual crap

Enrique- 6- One of the best NUFC players

Cacapa- 3- Christ all mighty

Taylor- 5- Couple of decent blocks

Butt- 4- Kicked people

Smith- 2- Terrible

Duff- 4- Started okay then vanished

N'Zogbia- 6- Best bet

Milner- 4- Yet again was poor

Owen- 3- Never involved

Only 3 for Given? Apart from his kicking he was superb. Man United fans claimed he was man of the match.

Guest JamesyJazz

Sack Big Sam now!!

Sack the board!

Sack the fans!!

Sack everyone!!

We're f****d and we know we are.Where do we go from here?A totall laughing stock for the rest of the Premier league.

Help!!

Sack Big Sam now!!

Sack the board!

Sack the fans!!

Sack everyone!!

We're f****d and we know we are.Where do we go from here?A totall laughing stock for the rest of the Premier league.

Help!!

Right there is the opening chant for wednesday

just got back,

we were outstanding for the first 45 minutes, but i came back tonight and im not as gutted as i should be...what a game of football i watched in the second half, but we were woeful

nzogbia and taylor were amazing, we (fans) were the 12th man, cant believe how much we sung for getting murdered, NOTICE HOW ONLY TAYLOR APPRECIATED THAT?! why the fuck do the players never come and clap us?!  :rant:

Sack Big Sam now!!

Sack the board!

Sack the fans!!

Sack everyone!!

Help!!

I think people need to calm down a little and try to forget about this game. It was always going to happen (ok, maybe not a 6-0 loss) but we all know that things need to be done. Too many people are just looking at this one game and getting all depressed about it. My personal feeling is that we've got it out of the way now, so we can just start looking forward.

A new manager who will find a decent midfield, teach our team that they need to actually mark players, and hopefully get Owen scoring again, and we'll be fine. It's NOT all about this match today.

just got back,

we were outstanding for the first 45 minutes, but i came back tonight and im not as gutted as i should be...what a game of football i watched in the second half, but we were woeful

nzogbia and taylor were amazing, we (fans) were the 12th man, cant believe how much we sung for getting murdered, NOTICE HOW ONLY TAYLOR APPRECIATED THAT?! why the fuck do the players never come and clap us?!  :rant:

I'm sure Smith would've, if he was still on the pitch.

just got back,

nzogbia and taylor were amazing, we (fans) were the 12th man, cant believe how much we sung for getting murdered, NOTICE HOW ONLY TAYLOR APPRECIATED THAT?! why the f*** do the players never come and clap us?!  :rant:

And Beye if he wasn't at the ANC. And Joey Barton if he wasn't getting pissed with the other Peter Kay at the Sporting Chance countryside retreat.

just got back,

nzogbia and taylor were amazing, we (fans) were the 12th man, cant believe how much we sung for getting murdered, NOTICE HOW ONLY TAYLOR APPRECIATED THAT?! why the f*** do the players never come and clap us?!  :rant:

And Beye if he wasn't at the ANC. And Joey Barton if he wasn't getting pissed with the other Peter Kay at the Sporting Chance countryside retreat.

Well, it's not all bad then.