Who do you think it'll be ?

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rijkaard could be good but I think he always works with an assistant who handles the field work. So we would have the Grant/ Ten Cate system, don't know about that.

might mean terry mac well get the sack though or demoted to bar stool which has to be a good thing!

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Got it on good authority that by the morning Kevin Keegan /w Shearer as his assistant will be the bookies favourite.

Watch this space...

Got it on good authority that by the morning Kevin Keegan /w Shearer as his assistant will be the bookies favourite.

Watch this space...

oddschecker already has keegan coming in from 33's and 20,s to 8's and 10's (7's at ladbrokes buts thats no surprise the tight gets)

I'm pretty sure Keegan is on Tyneside. I have my suspicions it's for reasons different to those put forward so far...

*intrigue*

Maybe to advise the board on what type of manager the fans'll want?

FWIW, that's my guess.

I'm pretty sure Keegan is on Tyneside. I have my suspicions it's for reasons different to those put forward so far...

*intrigue*

Maybe to advise the board on what type of manager the fans'll want?

FWIW, that's my guess.

If theres any inkling of this being true theni wouldnt mind seeing SBR having an input as well!

In all the frenzied speculation it seems we've forgotten an obvious Toon icon who could take over the reigns now his playing career is over...

Yes, that's right. I'm talking about Michael Owen. :)

In all the frenzied speculation it seems we've forgotten an obvious Toon icon who could take over the reigns now his playing career is over...

Yes, that's right. I'm talking about Michael Owen. :)

When did Mark Lamarr start writing your material, GM?