Who do you think it'll be ?

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Toongaboom

Keith Armstrong (b. 11 October 1957, Newcastle, England) is a British/Finnish dual-nationality football manager and former player.

He played with OPS for two years, before moving to Koparit in Kuopio. Subsequently, he played in nine different clubs around Finland, getting to his name 179 league matches, scoring 60 goals, and winning three championships (with OPS in 1979 and 1980 and with Kuusysi in 1984).

In 1993, at the age of 35, he retired from playing professional football and started out as the manager of his then club Rovaniemen Palloseura (RoPS). For the 1995 season, he moved to Seinäjoki and took the local club, TP-Seinäjoki into the Veikkausliiga. In 1997, he was offered a post at FC Haka, which he accepted, getting the club promoted from the Ykkönen and winning three league championships in a row with the Valkeakoski team. He received the Manager of the Year award in 2000, after Haka's second subsequent title.

In late 2001, he was signed by HJK, propelling the team to a league championship in 2002 and a league and cup double in 2003. In 2004, however, the club finished in the mid-table. In 2006 Armstrong received his second Manager of the Year award and lead HJK to second on league. He was sacked in September 2007.

HE IS OUR MAN AND COULD DO JOB!

Keith Armstrong (b. 11 October 1957, Newcastle, England) is a British/Finnish dual-nationality football manager and former player.

He played with OPS for two years, before moving to Koparit in Kuopio. Subsequently, he played in nine different clubs around Finland, getting to his name 179 league matches, scoring 60 goals, and winning three championships (with OPS in 1979 and 1980 and with Kuusysi in 1984).

In 1993, at the age of 35, he retired from playing professional football and started out as the manager of his then club Rovaniemen Palloseura (RoPS). For the 1995 season, he moved to Seinäjoki and took the local club, TP-Seinäjoki into the Veikkausliiga. In 1997, he was offered a post at FC Haka, which he accepted, getting the club promoted from the Ykkönen and winning three league championships in a row with the Valkeakoski team. He received the Manager of the Year award in 2000, after Haka's second subsequent title.

In late 2001, he was signed by HJK, propelling the team to a league championship in 2002 and a league and cup double in 2003. In 2004, however, the club finished in the mid-table. In 2006 Armstrong received his second Manager of the Year award and lead HJK to second on league. He was sacked in September 2007.

HE IS OUR MAN AND COULD DO JOB!

Never ever, we dont need another average unknown unproven gimp.

Croatia boss Slaven Bilic has revealed he would like to manage in the Premier League.

Bilic masterminded England's downfall in Euro 2008 qualification as Croatia recorded a 3-2 win at Wembley to prevent former manager Steve McClaren's side from progressing to the finals.

And Bilic, who was a target of Fulham before they appointed Roy Hodgson, has now admitted he would like to manage in England.

However, the former West Ham and Everton defender is first targeting a successful tournament in Austria and Switzerland.

Contract

Bilic told the Daily Express: "Of course I'd like to come to the Premier League one day. Who wouldn't?

"My contract expires after Euro 2008 and I don't know what will happen then. But we have a chance to really do something good at the European Championship this summer.

"We are a good side. We can achieve a lot."

Meanwhile, Bilic has backed new boss Fabio Capello to turn around England's fortunes when the Italian takes charge of his first game against Switzerland on 6th February.

Expectations

Bilic, though, insists England must have more realistic expectations of their capabilities.

"At the moment the English are convincing themselves they have serious troubles, that perhaps they cannot play," added Bilic.

"It's not so, England have fabulous players. But England must remember that other countries can play too.

"Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard are terrific, for example. But they are not better than our midfielder Luca Modric."

I think it’ll be either McClaren or Hughes… It might be just a gut feeling or something but I really do think it’ll be either of them.

I mean realistically I’d like either Lippi, Mourinho or Scolari. But if I’m honest with myself I don’t think we’ll be able to get them. So I’m going to try and look on the positive side of things and if I were to choose, personally I’d go with Hughes. Maybe having someone British would be a good thing, as Shearer could be a decent Assistant? I don’t know.  :frantic:

Malcolm Macdonald has been on the tele saying the club should now do everything possible to bring Mourinho in.

Well, they've tried and failed with what was apparently Plan A, which was to bring in their own first-choice with obvious consultation from the likes of Kelmsley, Plan B could well be to try and give the fans what they want, which is Jose Mourinho, despite what the papers will have you believe.

However, I would be very surprised if they haven't already put feelers out to him (before anyone else) and he's been honest and said he's not at all interested. He just seems like such an obvious person to at least ask, with him not currently being employed.