Who do you think it'll be ?

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc 4 life

Hopefully not that Pratt under his Umberella, ella ella ella eh eh eh. (McClaren)

:lol: i doubt many people on here know that song, but i got the joke and found it pretty funny  O0

Given the sudden nature of Allardyce getting binned, I think someone's already in the frame.

Not sure who it is but I've got a stupid feeling it's someone you don't say 'no' to. :dontknow:

Really hope you're right. Or you owe me money. :lol:

Mark hughes morel likely than Redknapp inmy opinion. Might like the bigger resources, highly rated etc. I'll pray for Hitzfeld or Mourihno. But wont be surprised if its someone more low key. The thing that im clinging onto at the mo, is that the 2 big clubs we're competing with (ie simialr situations to us) Spuds and Man city have gone for foreginer with good reps and so i imagine Mort will look to go the same way.

Given the sudden nature of Allardyce getting binned, I think someone's already in the frame.

Not sure who it is but I've got a stupid feeling it's someone you don't say 'no' to. :dontknow:

Me too, i highly doubt Sam was sacked because the likes of Hughes, Redknapp etc came calling

Really hope you're right. Or you owe me money. :lol:

:lol:

Me too, i highly doubt Sam was sacked because the likes of Hughes, Redknapp etc came calling

One other thing to consider about Hughes and Redknapp is they've never managed a club like us (not going to say as 'big', but with these expectations). They've never been entrusted with masses of money have they?

Ashley and Mort have experienced first-hand what it's like here when results and then performances aren't up to scratch. Allardyce ran out of ideas. I hope they'll get someone used to the pressure, used to big names, spending big money (well, Mr. Souness). That points to one of the big guns.