The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

The only official announcements made are those from Pompey denying it all, its just media hype and hype from the bookies, here Harry himself said he has had no contact:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3038850,00.html

Case closed imo, Lippi said this week he wants back into football so i will pin my deluded hopes on that :D

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if his book, "La Squadra," is available in english... and if so, what's the English title?

I want Mourinho

Yes, we know.

That is the 1,890,974,285,860,165,722,866,633,457 millionth billionth time you've said that.

Its actually the first

Only if you count your last 15 posts.

it is the first time

Just sing for Mourinho tomorrow

its Mourihno

I wish you are right

Houllier and Van Gaal are 2 mnagers who come to mind who are ambtiious aappointments and also not too out of our reach.

Will Ashley back them as much as Redknapp?  I don't think so.  It's easier to say no to an employee than to a mate who happens to be an employee.

Not really the point. Im just saying that these are 2 realisitc candidates who are ambitious and would tick all the boxes for the fans.  

Portsmouth agree a deal for Fred...a bit strange if Harry's leaving don't you think?

Like I said earlier, I can see Redknapp staying around until after mackems helping to finish some loose ends off at Portsmouth, especially if Adams is his successor.

Guest LucaAltieri

ahhhhh Talksport!  Wait until later, when they get sick of talking about sport.

Some of the conversations are edge of the seat stuff!  O0

I'm just happy that they got rid of that little gimp Charlie Wolf.

Last I heard he got the sack and is now writing for some Jewish newspaper in London.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

Guest elbee909

Goodnight all i hope i wake up in the morning to some good news

Bin Laden has been found?

Don't really want him as manager though.  Saying that we might manage at least two shots on target...

Guest DONTOONER

Personally Mourihno .......or some foreign experience coach!!!

Between Harry and Shearer.............

I WOULD TAKE THE WILDESST GAMBLE : SHEARER!!!

Imagine the 1st game in charge at st james!!  :yikes:

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :smitten: :smitten: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: O0 :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :tickedoff: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :celb: :celb: :smitten: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :celb: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I swear there is some kind of betting scam going on here. They come out and claim the club are 'advising' them they are still looking for someone experienced. Would someone really come out and say that to the pres? And if they did everyone would be carrying it. SSN just seem determined it's going to be redknapp and everyone else is following their lead

Why do they let people like this on the radio?! He is saying we'd be a bigger club than man utd if we won a cup!

TV and Radio are deliberately putting people like this on the radio just to make the rest of the country laugh at us.

Like the idiot they let on Sky Sports phone in the other night who said we should go for Sammy McIlroy