The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

analysing quotes still doesn't make me believe its definitely Redknapp.

Oliver - "the name blew Mort's socks off"

Kelmsley - "Newcastle fans should be excited"

Redknapp still doesn't blow my socks off or excite me, no matter what way I look at it.  Either these men are lying, are crap with grammar, or know something no-one else does.

(Ignore one quote came from Anal).  Just offering another idea.

Basically 'cos I'm sulking that we're not getting Mourinho/Lippi/Klinsmann etc etc etc.

Oliver - "the name blew Mort's socks off"  <------------ THIS MAN IS LYING

Redknapp still doesn't blow my socks off or excite me, no matter what way I look at it.  Either these men are lying, are crap with grammar, or know something no-one else does.

Basically 'cos I'm sulking that we're not getting Mourinho/Lippi/Klinsmann etc etc etc.

Guest Redcar Mag

Does anyone else remember when Harry was the Southampton manager, and as the pressure built in the relegation battle he developed all manner of facial ticks and twitches?

Well after a couple of home defeats up here he'd look like a Tourettes sufferer who'd swallowed a handful of E's.

1.Oliver talks shit

2.Kelmsley bums Redknapp up the arse so he would be excited.

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

Like I said, I'm sulking.  Ignore me.

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

It's highely likely it'll be Redknapp, almost certain.I don't understand the huge negativity tbh, he's a good manager, plays passing football and is going to get a significant amount of money to spend, I'm quite excited.

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

It's highely likely it'll be Redknapp, almost certain.I don't understand the huge negativity tbh, he's a good manager, plays passing football and is going to get a significant amount of money to spend, I'm quite excited.

still unconvinced he'll leave his cushy life down there tbh.  And being 61, I'm not sure how long he'll stick around.

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

still unconvinced he'll leave his cushy life down there tbh.  And being 61, I'm not sure how long he'll stick around.

With a reported 5m a year? I think he might well leave.

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

he's sorted already.  In all fairness, does he really need that £5m a year?

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

If someone offered you significantly more than you were currently earning, would you strongly consider it? Whether he needs it or not isn't the point, it's a massive amount of money to turn down and that's not even considering he'd actually take the job on its merits anyway.

Guest neesy111

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

how do we know it's redknapp, all the stuff the media has spouted today has been proved to be bullshit

these so called source's are just taking the media for a ride

1.Oliver talks s***

fair enough.

If someone offered you significantly more than you were currently earning, would you strongly consider it? Whether he needs it or not isn't the point, it's a massive amount of money to turn down and that's not even considering he'd actually take the job on its merits anyway.

Personally, if I was financially sorted for life, 61, settled with my family and offered more money to move to the other end of the country away from all the security I had and a team i had built / was still building, i would stick where i was and see that through. That said, we all know Harry is a greedy bastard so he'll probably put money ahead of all else, including his family and the promises he has made the fans, players and staff at football ("this will be my last club") and come up here. Another reason I don't want him - in an industry of liars and cheats he's right at the top of them. Just another target for an undercover NOTW team to expose, plunging us back into the media spotlight / circus

more piece of bullshit, no quotes, there's nothing at all to back their claims, the same 1's that we're said earlier

it's fairly good knowledge he was in london with family and friends tonight as well

Although the driver of the car in that photo does look like Kemsley.

If I would be Arry I would take this chance. The end of his career, never managed a big club.

Don´t see why he should be comfortable. If you got this far you are a winner. A winner like challenges and then when the biggest one in your carrer is comming you dont turn it down.

He will sign

Guest neesy111

more piece of bullshit, no quotes, there's nothing at all to back their claims, the same 1's that we're said earlier

it's fairly good knowledge he was in london with family and friends tonight as well

thts the photo of him being driven away by storrie earlier

That isn't Storrie.

Guest neesy111

If I would be Arry I would take this chance. The end of his career, never managed a big club.

Don´t see why he should be comfortable. If you got this far you are a winner. A winner like challenges and then when the biggest one is comming you dont say no.

He will sign

we don't even know it's him we want, if the club was in talks with him and portsmouth, something from either side would of been officially anounced by now

Its not Storrie. Storrie is clean shaven.

know that it´s nothing new in it. But it just feel like this is it!

everything that is standing there make sense and I got a feeling about it that I never have had before this two days.