If it's Redknapp?

Dokko

I can't see how it can work. Vast majority of fans will be against this so he will have to win games quickly, he'll probably bring in lots of new faces which means he will chop and change to find that winning team resulting in inconsistency and mid-table finish.

You're swapping like for like. Should have stuck with Sam until the summer when we'd have had better options. I say that, I think Ashley was swept away by their 4-1 win over us and Kemsley's patter so he's probably the new Jose Mourinho in his eyes.

Fuckety fuck.

Gets til the end of the season for me.

This

Sometimes certain members on here really boil my piss

There is no proof that 'appy 'arry is even on any shortlist for the job and some people are acting like the horsemen of the apocolypse have been spotted on Northunmberland Rd

Get a grip people

:rant:

There is no proof that 'appy 'arry is even on any shortlist for the job and some people are acting like the horsemen of the apocolypse have been spotted on Northunmberland Rd

Get a grip people

Just covering all bases..

£4million a year, a private jet to cummute, £30m January transfer kitty, £3m compensation paid, £2.5m to pay Allardyce off... for Harry Redknapp. :lol:

I've not lost faith in the board in the respect that i'm sure they'll continue to supply funding for the squad. But i've lost all faith in their footballing knowledge, which is clearly completely and utterly non-existant, and they're clearly a cliquey bunch of businessmen who care little about the club itself.

YEAH i'm jumping to conclusions bitches!

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored for three months on their own ground.

What a fucking mess.

:laugh:

Get a grip people

http://theliberati.net/quaequamblog/wp-content/comical_ali.jpg

If it is Redknapp, I wonder what effect the strain of managing us will have.  He'll probably be more purple in the face and acquire some more amusing twitches.  Or maybe his face will just melt completely.

Get a grip people

If you suspected you had HIV, would you relax until the blood test came back negative?

Guest elbee909

£4million a year, a private jet to cummute, £30m January transfer kitty, £3m compensation paid, £2.5m to pay Allardyce off... for Harry Redknapp. :lol:

I've not lost faith in the board in the respect that i'm sure they'll continue to supply funding for the squad. But i've lost all faith in their footballing knowledge, which is clearly completely and utterly non-existant, and they're clearly a cliquey bunch of businessmen who care little about the club itself.

I'd hope he takes his air-commuting cues from Colin McRae.

And with that, my place in hell is assured.  Thank you gentlemen.

If it is Redknapp, I wonder what effect the strain of managing us will have.  He'll probably be more purple in the face and acquire some more amusing twitches.  Or maybe his face will just melt completely.

One golden medallion-per-week should help him through the stress i'm sure.

:lol:

When you leaving? :blush:

This is a fear I've been harbouring for some time.

Guest elbee909

:lol:

When you leaving? :blush:

I'm only leaving by mutual agreement.  SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Lost all faith in their footballing knowledge? Replacing someone who wasn't doing too well and had spent poorly with someone who has done better with money when money is set to become available? Didn't you want to give Allardyce time? I know I did, but his team selections seemed to be showing him to be more clueless than this decision from Ashley has shown him to be.

off topic but i think HTT's thread is fair comment in a crumpy gunt kind of way as ashley's judgement is now a valid topic for discussion, even tho i dont agree with the OP.

It's even less subtle than Crumpy would be. The man's clearly on the wind up. Or really not very bright :lol:

off topic but i think HTT's thread is fair comment in a crumpy gunt kind of way as ashley's judgement is now a valid topic for discussion, even tho i dont agree with the OP.

As many keep pointing out, let's wait until it's confirmed before slagging off all and sundry, eh?

Guest Knightrider

I hope he chokes on jellied eels before he gets off the plane. Or Snakes eat the cunt.

Only one man can save us, the writer of that film.

Or Spence.

It's even less subtle than Crumpy would be. The man's clearly on the wind up. Or really not very bright :lol:

No he's seriously pissed off, he'll calm down in a few hours though.

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored for three months on their own ground.

What a f****** mess.

But Harry coming is LUDICROUS isn't it, Wullie mate?  (Please forgive me, Wulbert) ;)

It is. He must be MAD.

Not as mad as I f****** am.

:lol:  I'm sorry, Wullie mate.  I know you're upset, but it's a little funny, isn't it? 

I hope he chokes on jellied eels before he gets off the plane. Or Snakes eat the cunt.

Only one man can save us, the writer of that film.

Or Spence.

Its not great, but its not a stinker like Souness imo.

He could possibly do well, especially with good financial backing and support off the board and owner.

What a disappointment. Aaaargh, I can't over this. Just the thought of Harry Redknapp being the fucking manager is depressing.

And what's this nonsense about him playing attacking football? If you're talking about this season, are you talking about the attacking football that has seen them NOT score at home in 6 games? Or the attacking football that saw them score as many goals as Bolton did last season?

This is fucking gay. (if it happens)

Lost all faith in their footballing knowledge? Replacing someone who wasn't doing too well and had spent poorly with someone who has done better with money when money is set to become available? Didn't you want to give Allardyce time? I know I did, but his team selections seemed to be showing him to be more clueless than this decision from Ashley has shown him to be.

I'm hyperbole-ing dear. Still think there's an element of truth. If we get Redknapp then it it obvious that he is the man they wanted from the very beginning. What owner buys a club with ambitions of taking them into the Champions League and pinpoints Harry Redknapp (his best mate's best mate, btw) as the man to chuck all his cash at and succeed?