Anyone got some decent sized photos of Alan Oliver?

James

Got none, trust me, I've been trying hard to get some too.

You know when you're in the groove of things, you want something a bit special to take you all the way.......oh well

*pulls trousers back up*

Told by a mate who works in the Chronicle office that after Oliver spoke to Redknapp on the phone he was so exited he spent the next few hours talking in a cockney accent in the office pretending to be Redknapp. What a fruitcake.

Told by a mate who works in the Chronicle office that after Oliver spoke to Redknapp on the phone he was so exited he spent the next few hours talking in a cockney accent in the office pretending to be Redknapp. What a fruitcake.

He's definitely got an agenda ...

I imagine Harry would be great for him, as Harry is a pretty open guy and will give him the soundbites he wants.

This guy has way too much influence on things in my opinion.

I'd like to put this in here in case anyone's not seen it.

Many Pompey fans are distraught at the prospect of losing Redknapp, but on the other hand he is experienced enough to know that he will have to win over a considerable number of Newcastle supporters.

And sources close to him told me today that he will do that by winning football matches.

Many Pompey fans are distraught at the prospect of losing Redknapp, but on the other hand he is experienced enough to know that he will have to win over a considerable number of Newcastle supporters.

And sources close to him told me today that he will do that by winning football matches.

:lol: He looks like Tim Krul's dad!

Guest Mucky01

is that for real?

That has got to be a joke the bit i highlighted right? Who needs a f*cking source to work that one out ffs

That has got to be a joke the bit i highlighted right? Who needs a f*cking source to work that one out ffs

yeah, against my better judgement i popped into wh smiths to have a quick read, i got as far as that and put it back down and walked out of the shop shaking my head, that is possibly one of the stupidest things i have EVER read in print, and that includes hundreds of issues of the viz, and what's more, this will be one of the most widely read columns he'll write this season, if not THE most

how that bloke still has a job i'll never ever understand

Guest nufc 4 life

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5186/analgc8.jpg

thats of him a few years ago he look a hell of a lot worse now (if you can get much worse) full of lines and wrinkles

Even uglier bast*rd than i remember.

f****ng hell, man, you could've warned us. I've got a 22" monitor here, nearly shat myself.

He's really gone to hell since Rainbow.

Nearly p*ss*d myself laughing at this.... mackems.gif