Other Games

Dr Spectrum

I laughed when Sunderland paid £6m for Jones.

But now, I wish he played for City. Just what we're missing. Proper fucking bulldozer to create some space for Elano et al. I wonder how much they would want for him now. Else I hope they go down so we can nick him. :parky:

starting to think we could end up 2 points off relegation zone by the end of this month.

I can't see where a win's coming from next, the damage Sam has done.

I can see maybe a few draws, but....its terryifying.

But now, I wish he played for City. Just what we're missing. Proper fucking bulldozer to create some space for Elano et al. I wonder how much they would want for him now. Else I hope they go down so we can nick him. :parky:

In fairness, laughing at Sunderland's signings has been a pretty safe indulgence of late, but he does stand out as looking worth the money.

Slow market this window, Speccy ... Even Sven taking his time. Any rumours?

In fairness, laughing at Sunderland's signings has been a pretty safe indulgence of late, but he does stand out as looking worth the money.

Too many rumours.

One forum has been closed cos the guy who runs it got sick of all the kids posting made up shite and subsequent bickering.

But now, I wish he played for City. Just what we're missing. Proper f****** bulldozer to create some space for Elano et al. I wonder how much they would want for him now. Else I hope they go down so we can nick him. :parky:

Too many rumours.

One forum has been closed cos the guy who runs it got sick of all the kids posting made up s**** and subsequent bickering.

SMB ?  :razz:

But now, I wish he played for City. Just what we're missing. Proper f****** bulldozer to create some space for Elano et al. I wonder how much they would want for him now. Else I hope they go down so we can nick him. :parky:

Too many rumours.

One forum has been closed cos the guy who runs it got sick of all the kids posting made up s**** and subsequent bickering.

SMB ?  :razz:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

Anyone else think Pedro Mendez is underrated? Hear a lot about Utaka,Muntari,Krancjar etc Looks like a very tidy player indeed, doesn't often lose the ball.

My lass is a season ticket holder at Fratton, and goes to the majority of the away games, and she tells me he's no good for them anymore, especially in the system they play.

Says he offers very little, and apparently has been shite so far today, according to her.

Guest Geordiesned

starting to think we could end up 2 points off relegation zone by the end of this month.

It's certainly getting closer by the week.

1549: Here's Mark Hughes, asked in the tunnel at Bolton about the chances of him heading off to Newcastle in the aftermath of Harry's no-no: "There's a lot of speculation, but I don't want to be talking about something that's got nothing to do with me."

Clear what the plan is tbh. Sound out Hughes, unsettle him so they lose at Bolton. Hughes appointed at us midweek, knows how to beat Bolton now, beat Bolton, fire him, get a new manager every week. Sorted.

Or we uneccessarily unsettle 2 teams who lose to 2 of our relegation rivals, leaving us further in the shite