Will we get dragged in to a Relegation Battle? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

hakka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Urban Fox

I just did a predictathon for rest of the season's fixtures and this was the bottom of the table at the end :

12 Newcastle    44

13 Middlesboro  43

14 Reading        42

15 Birmingham  34

16 Bolton          30

17 Sunderland  30

18 Wigan          26

19 Fulham        22

20 Derby          9

I just did a predictathon for rest of the season's fixtures and this was the bottom of the table at the end :

12 Newcastle    44

13 Middlesboro  43

14 Reading        42

15 Birmingham  34

16 Bolton          30

17 Sunderland  30

18 Wigan          26

19 Fulham        22

20 Derby          9

can you give us a breakdown of the 17points we gain before the end of the season ?.

Every game that passes we get dragged further into it.

A couple of poor results such as a draw against Boro at home then were in a fight because we don't have the squad good enough to be certain to stay out of it.

I just simply cannot believe were going through the same shite yet again for another season, i'm sick of it, useless fuks.

Guest Urban Fox

wins :

Boro

Blackburn

Fulham

Reading

Sunderland

Draws

Birmingham

West Ham

Confident of beating Blackburn then? I've got that down as a draw at best.

Blackburn have been awful for a few months now - the difference is that they're still scoring goals here and there.  With Faye back in defence, there will be a big difference to the comedy show Cacapa put in last night. As soon as we beat boro, the roll will start -  O0

Guest BillyRay Valentine

lose against the smogs and the man from the relegation battle bureau will be along shortly afterwards to rubber stamp our admission into the pant-shitting guild

simply put, you don't score goals in this league you're in trouble and right now we can't buy a goal - this is some serious sh*t. even more serious is looking at the entire 1st team squad, including those hooning around in ghana, not one player can make a case for being a regular goal scoring threat in the past 6 months.

equally worrying the 'lesser' teams have figured out that put 10 men behind the ball and we're sunk. they also know that we WILL gift wrap at least one opportunity across any given 90 mins and once behind, we're sunk.

right i'm off to dig out my pants with the reinforced gusset and give the crack of doom a polish...

it's not quite time to hit the panic button but our form is absymal, we have good teams still to play and we could easily get dragged into the shite.

sunday will be a good test. not getting a result against the smogs will be totally unacceptable.

Guest johnson293

it's not quite time to hit the panic button but our form is absymal, we have good teams still to play and we could easily get dragged into the s****.

sunday will be a good test. not getting a result against the smogs will be totally unacceptable.

Agreed - defeat on Sunday, and my hand will start hovering over the panic button.

Up until last night, I thought like a few others, that we wouldn't be relegated. And its not about losing to Arsenal - its more about other teams below/around us winning when we lose - something that other posters on here have said wouldn't happen too often.

Defeat at the weekend drops another place, and keeps the teams below within a realistic catchable points tally.

We shouldn't be so complacent to think that we will survive just because there are worse teams below us, as if we dont start winning again, we could soon be right down there.

the lack of creativity is the main reason we could go down as teams can just come and stick ten men behind the ball and no we cant break them down

this is what Boro will do on sunday

however if we were to score first we would win more as teams would come at us

All the teams below us have to play the top teams as well, its not as if only we have to play the good teams. I think Bolton are in the biggest trouble out of those at the bottom. They shouldn't of got rid of Anelka. I think we will beat Fulham, Boro and Reading at home which alone would probably give us enough points to stay up.

I find it amazing people are banging the panic button because we got beat by Arsenal away twice and because we havent got lots of players in the transfer window.

We got the players from Africa to come back soon aswell as a few who have been suspended to come back so i think there is a bit to be positive about.

People are panicking because none of our strikers can score, none of our midfielders can create and none of our defenders can defend.

Add to that the fact that every team in the league now knows our formerly reliable goalkeeper can't save long range shots, and it doesn't look good.

Keegan's arrival coincided with 3 very important players going to the ACN, Emre getting himself suspended for 3 games, Viduka picking up another little-finger strain and 2 consecutive games against Arsenal. Now that is shitty luck.

We've yet to see what King Kev can do with this team when everyone is available so i'm prepared to wait a bit longer before soiling myself.

Guest king harry

Have you seen some of the shite in the premiership. Newcastle could lose every game from now till the end of the season and still stay up.

However i am starting to worry that my rather large bet at the begining of the season, for you lot to come in the top six, might not pay off. :-[