Will we get dragged in to a Relegation Battle? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

hakka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

because of todays results we nicked a prog off someone in the pub to study the other relegation foders remaining games.

as we have arsenal and man utd out the way now the run ins for all are quite even,(except 1....brum i think(?) who have a lot of tough home games)

Guest microbar

Keegan gambled with our premiership future when he decided not to sign anyone in the january transfer window.

We are crying out for a creative midfielder and someone who can put the ball in the back of the net,

If we dont scrap for every point from now on we could be in big trouble.

Keegan gambled with our premiership future when he decided not to sign anyone in the january transfer window.

We are crying out for a creative midfielder and someone who can put the ball in the back of the net,

Yes we have problems with our team but we have enough to keep us in this division this season.

Not if my prediction will be true...

We had about 15 points to Birmingham...

It worries me that the two players whose places seem most secure - Butt and Owen - are actually providing little in terms of leadership or creativity on the field.

On our current form, and with the tough fixtures coming up, we're in danger. We need to make changes.

It worries me that the two players whose places seem most secure - Butt and Owen - are actually providing little in terms of leadership or creativity on the field.

On our current form, and with the tough fixtures coming up, we're in danger. We need to make changes.

Smith seems pretty secure too, unfortunately.

We have NO leader on the pitch. And we're going to need one.

Smith seems pretty secure too, unfortunately.

We have NO leader on the pitch. And we're going to need one.

Smith was subbed today and Owen scored twice. It was good to see all the lads jumping on Owen to celebrate as well.

I did that predictor thing too, deliberately as pessimistic as possible and still came 16th, about 7 points clear of the drop zone.

These players have already beaten Spurs, West Ham and Everton this season. I know right now it feels like they're shit and won't score another goal/get another point but the results don't seem to bear that out. That's why we're 12th and not 20th.

that's interesting.

I've got you 12th on 39, Sunlan 13th on 39 and us 14th on 38.

I think a low points total will keep teams up this year but mid-table on 40 or less points?

I'm not sure.

Derby, Wigan, Fulham down.

I think 32 points will be enough for survival this season, and so 4 more points will do us.

Can see us getting 8 more - Wins vs Reading and Fulham, draws vs Blackburn & mackems.

id go with that although i reckon we will get a point against Villa and Brum

We have been awful for a few weeks now, despite the fact we were on an 8 game unbeaten run until yesterday.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you got something at our place.

Fortunately for us Ashley Young is back (will Carr be at RB by the way) and Gabby needed a rest in any case, but we're still in a poor spell.