The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

QPR home match is now live on Sky, on sunday 15th Jan with a 1.30 kick off.

After the Liverpool and Man City games, thats 3 league matches on the trot live on Sky.

MAGEDIA!  :frantic:

:D

Bit odd that the QPR game at St. James' is live on Sky. Oh wait, it's Joey Barton's return to St. James'! :frantic:

What the fuck is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a fucking Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will fucking implode.

Bear in mind we beat Barcelona and Sunderland's take on that event is that it was a "shit Barca side".  If we get anything out of any of those games it'll be because Man United were still reeling from their City loss, we caught City out because they were over confident after beating man u or they rested x superstar and played y superstar instead, or that Chelsea are shit anyway, as evidenced by their loss to QPR.

QPR home match is now live on Sky, on sunday 15th Jan with a 1.30 kick off.

After the Liverpool and Man City games, thats 3 league matches on the trot live on Sky.

MAGEDIA!  :frantic:

:D

Yeah that Sunday is the one Sunday a month that I'm at work (moved from the Saturday when I would have been off) :angry:

Incidentally, McGovern has a 'best bet of the day' as well as a weekly accumulator in his column and he has backed our opponents on at least 6 occasions so far this season. He's a wanker.

yeah I was quite irritated at that, not been tested is just 'not played manchester clubs yet' as if that's the test of a squad's character. Not even from their 2 sunderland fan regulars either, (though actually I find Glendenning pretty funny actually...and Jonathan Wilson is a massive tactics nerd that appeals to me...)

Anyway it's pretty s*** podcast for Newcastle but I tend to enjoy their stuff on european footy and mocking John Terry.

Incidentally, McGovern has a 'best bet of the day' as well as a weekly accumulator in his column and he has backed our opponents on at least 6 occasions so far this season. He's a wanker.

This. I've noticed for almost every game this season he's tipped us to get beat, either in his acca or as his best bet. He's a hopeless tipster but some of the stuff he writes keeps me amused on a morning. Liverpool fan and basically hates everyone else in the league, hence the little dig at Man Utd in the snippet a couple of posts up.

I was talking to a Villa fan the other day who said he "quite liked" Newcastle now, going on to say that he'd loved relegating us because of that 'everybody's second team' stuff in the 90s but he's glad to see us doing well now because "you know, after going down and coming back up... Well, I don't want to be patronising and talk about knowing your place, but..."

Basically since we got promoted our good run gives us 'plucky little Newcastle' status this time around instead of an indication we've got ideas above our station, I think.

I suppose they think 'At least you know where you stand with tugid consistently mid-table clubs like Villa.' Hailing from the west mids. I've met some pretty deluded Villa fans like. Don't mind them really. At least they support a local club rather than the hordes of lost-soul ManUre fans and plastic scousers...Apart from that tosser with the bed sheet.

I suppose they think 'At least you know where you stand with tugid consistently mid-table clubs like Villa.' Hailing from the west mids. I've met some pretty deluded Villa fans like. Don't mind them really. At least they support a local club rather than the hordes of lost-soul ManUre fans and plastic scousers...Apart from that tosser with the bed sheet.

Fuck them cunts in the fucking ear.

After they way they behaved when we went down, they can go and fucking jump.

Guest ToonUltra

What the f*** is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a f***ing Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will f***ing implode.

Bear in mind we beat Barcelona and Sunderland's take on that event is that it was a "s*** Barca side".  If we get anything out of any of those games it'll be because Man United were still reeling from their City loss, we caught City out because they were over confident after beating man u or they rested x superstar and played y superstar instead, or that Chelsea are s*** anyway, as evidenced by their loss to QPR.

Exercise the demons and shit.

Absolutely no credit for what we could do though...in fact, new Mag Mezza Neville is the only fucker to be jeeing us up this season! Im starting to like the fella.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

In fairness to that 'easy fixture' line, we do have easier fixtures as we're the only team that doesn't have to play Newcastle United twice.  :snod:

Newcastle - 2.5 pts per game

Everton - 2

Norwich - 1.71

Swansea - 1.71

WBA - 1.57

Aston Villa - 1.33

Sunderland - 1.29

QPR - 1.25

Bolton - 1.2

Stoke - 1.17

Wolves - 1.14

Fulham - 1

Wigan - 0.87

Blackburn - 0.5

....so we're still a long way ahead of everyone even if you take out everyone's "tough games".

Newcastle - 2.5 pts per game

Everton - 2

Norwich - 1.71

Swansea - 1.71

WBA - 1.57

Aston Villa - 1.33

Sunderland - 1.29

QPR - 1.25

Bolton - 1.2

Stoke - 1.17

Wolves - 1.14

Fulham - 1

Wigan - 0.87

Blackburn - 0.5

....so we're still a long way ahead of everyone even if you take out everyone's "tough games".

class that