The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

"that Ashley himself has played a big part in the predicament we are in today."

What? How's it Ashley's fault that FFS hired Allardyce?

Unless Ive read that wrong like.

......... and i suppose that Fat Freddy Shepherd was the stringpuller with regards to the club's shambolic dealings in & around January.

Fuck me, it never stops. Custis is a Grade A shitbag, loves stirring shit about the club he purports to support.

What a surprise. Custis managed to write a report without 1 single concrete fact or quote.

Wanker

Fuck me, it never stops. Custis is a Grade A shitbag, loves stirring shit about the club he purports to support.

He's a total jizz-cock man. Rememer when Woodgate left and he wrote that huge piece about him apparently slating Sir Bobby? Only for Woodgate to come out about a day later and say what utter pap it was.

Ignore it lads, there just Sh*t scared that it looks like where going to stay up now, and we might actulally be a force next year.

BTW I think it will only get worse  :thdn:

I woke up yesterday morning to someone on the radio saying "Well Keegan might get money in the summer to rebuild but let's face it if he isn't doing the business 4 games in Ashley will sack him then, no doubt about that".

What? So now he isn't getting the sack this season but they've already started on next season!

As for Custis, he is Allardyce's big friend as someone said isn't he?

Is it journalists shit-stirring or the people feeding the story to the journalist?

"City sources" tells you all you need to know. Not that Cuntsis is exonerated.

Nah its the jounalists. If Custis had any kind of jounalistic honour (?-just cant think of the right word... maybe integrity), he would clearly state from the outset that these are rumours and not facts. Instead he opens with a definitive statement and then just drop in the fact that its just idle gossip from City "sources", much later in the article

Is it journalists shit-stirring or the people feeding the story to the journalist?

"City sources" tells you all you need to know. Not that Cuntsis is exonerated.

Nah its the jounalists. If Custis had any kind of jounalistic honour (?-just cant think of the right word... maybe integrity), he would clearly state from the outset that these are rumours and not facts. Instead he opens with a definitive statement and then just drop in the fact that its just idle gossip from City "sources", much later in the article

He cant write the article without the source which he doesnt have to disclose.

I'm saying if you're looking for an agenda then look to Ashley's enemies in the city, not the sports desk at The Sun.

Guest toonlass

Mike Ashley should threaten legal action against every piece of gutter press that continues to print this shite! That would soon have them shutting up!

Guest toonlass

Or he could ignore them and have more money to invest in players rather than law-suits ;)

I did say threaten not launch into court action tbf.

Have just sent an email to the Sun,

Can I congratulate Shaun Custis on a fabulous piece about Mike Ashley based on nothing at all. No corroborated facts, no quotes from anyone at all. Is it because Newcastle United finally won a game, Michael Owen scored and therefore there was little to hammer Newcastle United about and so he decided to roll out the "Mike Ashley to sell the club" line again? As there was nothing to criticise Newcastle United about this weekend it seems that "journalists", in the loosest sense of the word, will just continue to submit rubbish to satisfy their desire to see Newcastle United fail!

This is starting to become increasingly irritating, that the Sun is unable to leave Newcastle United alone, despite Manchester City's chairman being accused of human rights atrocities, or that Liverpool may be being taken over by a consortium from a place where people have been arrested and jailed for having a grain of cannabis in their shoe tread! Why can't Shaun Custis find a proper story to report on.

Best way to sort these cunts out is to build a decent team.

No matter what happens the press/,edia have their story.

1) KK returns and its a mess and they say we told you so!

2) KK returns, gets us back in the top 7, miricale man KK sorts toon out.

Cunts win either way.

Cunts.

Am I the only one who is starting to think there might be something in this Ashley selling up story? It would be just our luck, we have the manager and seemingly the funding in place to have a really good summer in the transfer market, just for Ashley to jump ship and take his cash with him.

Appreciate it is all speculation, no facts and there is a big agenda against us out there, but I have supported NUFC for too long to expect everything to go as planned.

I would just love to see what Keegan will do if he gets his hands on this sort of money so I just hope this is paranoia.

Guest toonlass

Am I the only one who is starting to think there might be something in this Ashley selling up story? It would be just our luck, we have the manager and seemingly the funding in place to have a really good summer in the transfer market, just for Ashley to jump ship and take his cash with him.

Appreciate it is all speculation, no facts and there is a big agenda against us out there, but I have supported NUFC for too long to expect everything to go as planned.

I would just love to see what Keegan will do if he gets his hands on this sort of money so I just hope this is paranoia.

How many times does Mort have to come out and say there is no truth in these rumours before you believe him? Ashley did not become a billionaire by buying high and selling low did he? Why would he be prepared to make a substantial loss on the club, especially when he seems to love having it, if the away games and drinking sessions in newcastle are anything to go by?

How many times does Mort have to come out and say there is no truth in these rumours before you believe him? Ashley did not become a billionaire by buying high and selling low did he? Why would he be prepared to make a substantial loss on the club, especially when he seems to love having it, if the away games and drinking sessions in newcastle are anything to go by?

Well I do believe him. And it obviously makes no sense to sell. I'm just expecting the worst I suppose, a bit like that robot off Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

HBOS up 14% today, perhaps the tabloids will run a story about how the cash laden Newcastle owner wants to buy Manu or Liverpool from the yanks and run them as a nursery club for Newcastle. Makes about as much sense as anything else they print.

How many times can they re-print pretty much the same thing? Every 3 or 4 days I hear of a new "Ashley wants to sell NUFC", never saying anything new, never disclosing sources or presenting quotes, and on several occasions these stories are met with denial from Mort.

It's tedious.

Where do they get these morons?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7309369.stm

Unsurprisingly the game was open from the start, but when the first chance came, on only five minutes, it was not to one of the plethora of forwards on show, but to midfielder Beye.

Erm...

Spurs were now in the ascendancy, with Robbie Keane, Dimitar Berbatov and Bent causing Newcastle plenty of problems.

Eh? No they weren't.

It took midfielder Butt to drag his side back into the match, when he swung his boot optimistically at the ball and his shot surprised everyone by finding the bottom left corner of the goal.

Oh, it wasn't a precise finish then? Dragged us into the match? Fuck off.

On the balance of play, Newcastle would have been very happy to have gone into half-time on level terms.

No idea what to say to this. It's simply a lie.

Then on 52 minutes, Newcastle stunned their hosts when they took the lead through a Geremi free-kick that left keeper Paul Robinson rooted to the spot.

Stunned? Not really, we battered them second half.