The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

How did i know the rags would twist that one. Why doesn't Keegan just keep quiet, he knows what the press are like. Everything is twisted to the negative.

KK deserves to be treated better than the way he is right now, maybe he let of steam because he thought it was justifed.

What way is he being treated?

If it's true that Vetere has removed and replaced one of KK's appointments without telling him (as suggested in the Telegraph) I think KK would have reason to believe that things need to be sorted out in the mooted 'clear-the-air' talks.  As I said in the other thread, the Telegraph hinted at unrest between the hierachy. The Mail take it a step further by talking about conspiracy and apparent chaos, God knows what the Sun will say. 

TBH, I can see some similarity with Spurs at the start of the season just before the rumours about Jol going/Ramos coming started up in earnest.  Just rumblings about unrest, not everyone pulling together, then MJ didn't have the complete support of the full first team squad, and so on. 

The truth of the matter is KK is not the man appointed by Wise (or Vetere).  I may be wrong, I hope I am, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it start to get messy resulting in KK's departure and Wise bringing in the man he wants.  FWIW, I don't believe for a minute that Wise actually wants to be the manager of NUFC.

The only people Keegan brought to the club are Arthur Cox and Chris Hughton and both are still here.

How did i know the rags would twist that one. Why doesn't Keegan just keep quiet, he knows what the press are like. Everything is twisted to the negative.

KK deserves to be treated better than the way he is right now, maybe he let of steam because he thought it was justifed.

If it's true that Vetere has removed and replaced one of KK's appointments without telling him (as suggested in the Telegraph) I think KK would have reason to believe that things need to be sorted out in the mooted 'clear-the-air' talks.  As I said in the other thread, the Telegraph hinted at unrest between the hierachy. The Mail take it a step further by talking about conspiracy and apparent chaos, God knows what the Sun will say. 

TBH, I can see some similarity with Spurs at the start of the season just before the rumours about Jol going/Ramos coming started up in earnest.  Just rumblings about unrest, not everyone pulling together, then MJ didn't have the complete support of the full first team squad, and so on. 

The truth of the matter is KK is not the man appointed by Wise (or Vetere).  I may be wrong, I hope I am, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it start to get messy resulting in KK's departure and Wise bringing in the man he wants.  FWIW, I don't believe for a minute that Wise actually wants to be the manager of NUFC.

The only people Keegan brought to the club are Arthur Cox and Chris Hughton and both are still here.

thats what i thought....the other fellah was a hangover from allardyce i think.

FWIW I think you are trying to stir s*** as usual.

I didn't write the articles in the Telegraph and the Mail, just referred to them.

Maybe you should read them again, the apparent concerns about a member of staff being replaced was about a member of staff appointed by Allardyce and not Keegan as you stated.

I didn't write the articles in the Telegraph and the Mail, just referred to them.

Doesn't stop you stirring shite does it?

Maybe you should read them again, the apparent concerns about a member of staff being replaced was about a member of staff appointed by Allardyce and not Keegan as you stated.

The article didn't say it was a SA appointment, just that one of KK's backroom technical staff had been removed without KK's say-so and, by implication, knowledge.  The inference is clearly that the member of staff had been recruited by KK. 

The article didn't say it was a SA appointment, just that one of KK's backroom technical staff had been removed without KK's say-so and, by implication, knowledge.  The inference is clearly that the member of staff had been recruited by KK. 

Read it again.

'Friction over the recent departure of video technician and ProZone expert Dave Fallows, whom Keegan inherited from previous manager Sam Allardyce, could be an early indication of the battles ahead.'

I think we are now wise to the press on this forum now and wont believe their shit stirring anymore.

All that has happened since the Chelsea game is that KK has dampened down over expectation for once so that we dont get carried away any more. A trait that has put too much pressure on the team over the years.

His sensible assesment to nip it in the bud is already being spun wildy into armagedon by the press. So here we go again with the season not even over yet.

Whesye Keys Luise is at her best again this morning:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/07/newcastleunited.premierleague

"in the dark" over how much he will be able to spend

a man who saw storm clouds on the horizon

may not be as willing to splash the cash as was originally anticipated

A cleverly disguised desire to confound those who doubt his ability at the highest managerial level, allied to a generous salary, may have kept Keegan sweet so far

Although a "disappointed" Keegan is understood to be seeking a meeting with Mort

If Keegan's adoring public are not to suspect that Ashley's regular appearances in Bigg Market bars might be concealing an underlying plan to sell Newcastle for a healthy profit

ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY LOISE? PLEASE CRAWK BACK UNDER THE ROCK....

A cleverly disguised desire to confound those who doubt his ability at the highest managerial level, allied to a generous salary, may have kept Keegan sweet so far

Although a "disappointed" Keegan is understood to be seeking a meeting with Mort

If Keegan's adoring public are not to suspect that Ashley's regular appearances in Bigg Market bars might be concealing an underlying plan to sell Newcastle for a healthy profit

Strange how no journalist in the world (especially wheyse keys) has picked up on the fact that the God who is Keane is about to offload half the players HE bought and cost Sunderland a fortune by paying off their contracts.

Why are they all so obsessed with wor Kev?

Strange how no journalist in the world (especially wheyse keys) has picked up on the fact that the God who is Keane is about to offload half the players HE bought and cost Sunderland a fortune by paying off their contracts.

Why are they all so obsessed with wor Kev?

Probably just scared Keane might try and steal her dog so she doesn't anger him.

CAN WE HAVE SOME REAL QUOTES AND NOT JUST SUPPOSITION????

ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION!

"Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan on the brink as he goes to war with Wise and Ashley over transfer targets"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=564438&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

:rolleyes:

fucking hell.  Today, please, no-one go out and actually buy any of the rags.

CAN WE HAVE SOME REAL QUOTES AND NOT JUST SUPPOSITION????

ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION!

"Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan on the brink as he goes to war with Wise and Ashley over transfer targets"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=564438&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

:rolleyes:

f****** hell.  Today, please, no-one go out and actually buy any of the rags.

What a load of bollocks

He's brought all this on himself.

Absolutely, just don't talk about Wise, Ashley or any of them. It's not difficult.

He should study a thing or two  from MO on how to give an interview  :snod: (say basic things /not debatable/, no emotion, give nothing and be diplomatic)

Wise bringing in the man he wants?..  FFS get some idea of what your talking about before posting will you?  Wise is in no position to hire and fire managers, he's a general manager who orginises our scouts ect.. he isn't the chairman or owner.

Just a few of the latest articles - mostly full of sh**e -  but what do you expect from the isolated, insular, uninformed cockney-based gutter-press !!!

Wish there was a NATIONAL media in the UK. 

There never will be though, just a bunch of obsessed cockney-based morons (who get 'published' nationally).

Some of the below are not TOO bad (by their standards) but most are sh**e.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/martin_samuel/article3882824.ece

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1138119.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/07/sfnnew107.xml

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=564656&in_page_id=1779&ito=1490

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/08/sfnfro108.xml

For a while, with our recent 'good run' of form, the media seemed to be easing up on us a bit (the return of 'the entertainers' and all that sort of stuff . . .)

Now, with KKs interview on Sunday - it is open season on us again in the media.

Its gonna be an interesting summer. No matter what we do / don't do / fail to do (players who choose elsewhere over us etc) / we will be panned by the cockney-based parochials in the press!

Guest Phil K

Correct.

I'd prefer to see both the crap and good reports (precious few of those, though)