The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

"More destructively this heritage dictates he has grown up in Gateshead surrounded by a frequently heavy drinking, "working man's" culture which, sometimes, sees arguments resolved by fists rather than reason."

Another typical cheap dig at Newcastle and surrounding area.

A small minded Mackem with a chip her shoulder, the sort that wouldn't shop at the metrocentre because the money going to the newcastle/gateshead economy.

I was brought up to support my local teams, but it's unfounded comments and lazy journalism than causes hatred between fans.

Shallower than a worms grave.

One of the comments.

"More destructively this heritage dictates he has grown up in Gateshead surrounded by a frequently heavy drinking, "working man's" culture which, sometimes, sees arguments resolved by fists rather than reason."

Another typical cheap dig at Newcastle and surrounding area.

A small minded Mackem with a chip her shoulder, the sort that wouldn't shop at the metrocentre because the money going to the newcastle/gateshead economy.

I was brought up to support my local teams, but it's unfounded comments and lazy journalism than causes hatred between fans.

Shallower than a worms grave.

One of the comments.

The bit about Gateshead is spot on though. :lol:

I'm sure the Guardian editors know that Louise Taylor is shit... they employ her to get traffic to the website by writing blog entries that provoke debate.

The easiest way to do this is just to write about whatever is popular and doing it in the broadest and most controversial way possible.

We need to stop thinking of her online pieces as actual journalism.

If we'd been beaten on Sunday and he didn't score he'd have "not been good enough for the premier league" as it is he's "England's future centre forward".

Either way the macum slag will find a way to put a negative slant on all  things NUFC.

She's a shameless liar who hates Newcastle and will write anything in the hope it damages our club.

No wonder the Guardian is going bust and is no longer taken seriously by anyone when they've sunk to employing people like her.

Guest Stephen927

Capello can't win. 1 very good Premiership game for Carroll and he's England quality.

The media should be focusing on the no show of Wayne Rooney.

Not really 'we hate Newcastle United' but the red tops are gearing up their Capello out campaign...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01112/capello-splash_1112586a.jpg

:lol: Christ...

Its shocking tbh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mackem face slag has tweeted 'Just put a tenner on accrington to beat Newcastle and Joey Barton to invade Poland'

Second part is actually quite funny for her!

Mackem face slag has tweeted 'Just put a tenner on accrington to beat Newcastle and Joey Barton to invade Poland'

Second part is actually quite funny for her!

She's just stole that SMB and made it worse...

He did the salute, then the dyslexic cunt invaded Ponteland

Not really 'we hate Newcastle United' but the red tops are gearing up their Capello out campaign...

FFS, Carroll has never been selected, Defoe is injured and Wilshere is a young lad who's only played a handful of Premiership games.

Sports journos are crazy, it shouldn't be allowed.

Guest Chubby Jason

Utterly pathetic.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant argue really although JDT and Tino both were sold for roughly what we spent so not really bad. They missed out Cort, Viana, Luque, Basedas etc(unless there was more than what i flicked through) so its pretty accurate imo. We have regularly fucked up in the transfer market, thats not the press' fault.