The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

But aye, with this current crop of spiteful articles around, I'd just try and be pleased more than anything that you've clearly got under some journo-skins and seemingly, they can't bear to see you breeze straight back into the Premier League.

But aye, with this current crop of spiteful articles around, I'd just try and be pleased more than anything that you've clearly got under some journo-skins and seemingly, they can't bear to see you breeze straight back into the Premier League.

more like they're pissed about being wrong about us tumbing down the leagues never to be seen again

Guest johnson293

more like they're pissed about being wrong about us tumbing down the leagues never to be seen again

^ This - plus the off-field and in-squad turmoil was pretty much nipped in the bud, and kept under wraps (until Taylor v Carroll) after the Leyton Orient match.

We've got on with the job of being a united squad, and got ourselves promoted with games to spare.... and they hate us for it!!!  :snod:

I'm only surprised they haven't wrote it off as an easy league this season to try and cloud the achievement.

I can pretty much laugh off any of the so-called southern 'journalism' now - I expect nowt else from them.

Lets just hope this new found unity, and habit of keeping things in-house continues next season, so they can get really p'd off with their lack of real stories to write about.

Guest firetotheworks

If we'd got relegated again, or been nowhere, the articles would have been 'these poor geordie fans.'

Its typical build them up to knock them down. This season more than any other time has highlighted that.

Journalism tends to attract the scum of the earth. :hmm:

You've got to be a complete c*** to want to even become a journalist. It's a prerequisite of the job.

:lol: Well I'm doing a journalism degree and I want to be a journalist. I don't consider myself to be a c***, but I'm 100% with you in your dislike for these cretins that spout constant unbased s*** about us. We're told constantly by a tutor that still writes freelance for Uefa's website that very few people get to become football writers, and when you're told that you wonder how pricks like this guy from Express got the job in the first place.

You've got to be a complete c*** to want to even become a journalist. It's a prerequisite of the job.

:lol: Well I'm doing a journalism degree and I want to be a journalist. I don't consider myself to be a c***, but I'm 100% with you in your dislike for these cretins that spout constant unbased s*** about us. We're told constantly by a tutor that still writes freelance for Uefa's website that very few people get to become football writers, and when you're told that you wonder how pricks like this guy from Express got the job in the first place.

Felating the Editor most probably.

Guest GAMMELL

Who gives a fuck what that utter septic bollocks has to say about us, let him wallow in his bitter self indulgent gayness. The frivilous cunt

Guest Phil K

Back in the top division for 5 minutes and they statr sticking the boot in.

Christ.

Odd you know - I have been ranting at these b*stards, yet many on this forum think I'm paranoid that it's all "tongue-in-cheek" then start ranting themselves at each new attack ! (Thats not a dig at you, by the way, NG !)

You're obviously the exception which proves the rule.  :aww:

Guest Phil K

Who gives a f*** what that utter septic bollocks has to say about us, let him wallow in his bitter self indulgent gayness. The frivilous c***

While you're absolutely correct in your contempt for his/their views, it doesn't pay to ignore continuous uninformed spiteful attacks. And boy oh boy don't we get more than our fair share - normally from people who rant we're "not a big club" then are obsessed in their continual appraisal of everything ABOUT us, as much (at least) as the so-called "big clubs" ! :D

It's good though really. Shows how much we've disappointed them by being so awesome this season.

Exactly the impression I get - they've been proved MASSIVELY wrong - the same w*nkers - and rather than admit "We are wrong, and are big enough to admit it" instead its sulking, pouting and then off they go on another anti-Newcastle rant totally ignoring how wrong they were the last time by saying pretty much the same crap.

Remember how "fickle" the Newcastle fans are by "only" selling 25,000 season tickets for the Championship ?

Thats my fave example of them.

Guest Phil K

Why do people continue to spout this delusions of grandeur s****? Biggest myth in world football.  :weep:

Your comment could be described as delusions of grandeur.

But i get your point i realy don't know where this delusions of grandeur s**** comes from, admittedly we can be impatient.

Did you like me seem to think that article was taking the piss ?

Considering Villa fans BOOED their team when they're in the semis of the FA Cup and been in the other final, and still have a chance of Champions League - enough to enrage O'Neill, yet barely a word about it from the rags. They're happier to attack NUFC and especially the fans mainly about crap THEY invented in the first place !

As for impatient - no worse than anyone else, and far LESS than most. What about Liverpool fans ? They believe they should be winning Premier league titles and European cups all the time and THEY never get remotely close to the abuse in this regard WE get.

I've heard that Mick Dennis on Talksport recently and he is a massive cunt. Porky Parry shouted him down a few times which was good.

One thing that always annoys me is the 'one club, one big city' thing people like to go on about as supposed 'proof' that we are crap fans. There are just under 800 thousand people living on Tyneside. That's quite a lot of people for one team to draw its support from I'll give you that. But its not so simple.

People around the country don't realise just how close Sunderland is to Newcastle with the two stadiums being but 12 miles apart if that as the crow flys. That is a very short distance. Add the population of Wearside to Tyneside ie TYNE & WEAR then you have a population of around about 1.2 million people for TWO clubs to draw their support from. Not one club but two. The catchment areas merge quite massively.

This means we don't have exclusive access to untold millions of fans for hundreds of miles around like people would have you believe. The reality is that us and Sunderland have roughly the same size catchment area as Liverpool/Everton. Less than Man U/City, and I could go on and on.

As usual its a total nonsense point designed only to slag us off.

You're obviously the exception which proves the rule.  :aww:

:coolsmiley:

You've got to be a complete cunt to want to even become a journalist. It's a prerequisite of the job.

That's fantastic. :lol:

:lol:

If we'd got relegated again, or been nowhere, the articles would have been 'these poor geordie fans.'

Its typical build them up to knock them down. This season more than any other time has highlighted that.

I doubt it, they stuck the boot in last year when we were relegated.

I've heard that Mick Dennis on Talksport recently and he is a massive c***. Porky Parry shouted him down a few times which was good.

One thing that always annoys me is the 'one club, one big city' thing people like to go on about as supposed 'proof' that we are crap fans. There are just under 800 thousand people living on Tyneside. That's quite a lot of people for one team to draw its support from I'll give you that. But its not so simple.

People around the country don't realise just how close Sunderland is to Newcastle with the two stadiums being but 12 miles apart if that as the crow flys. That is a very short distance. Add the population of Wearside to Tyneside ie TYNE & WEAR then you have a population of around about 1.2 million people for TWO clubs to draw their support from. Not one club but two. The catchment areas merge quite massively.

This means we don't have exclusive access to untold millions of fans for hundreds of miles around like people would have you believe. The reality is that us and Sunderland have roughly the same size catchment area as Liverpool/Everton. Less than Man U/City, and I could go on and on.

As usual its a total nonsense point designed only to slag us off.

Tbf, you have missed out the rest of the North east, the majority of which will be either Newcastle or Sunderland.

But that is a good thing, they can't criticise us for having a large catchment area, what has that got to do with anything, some people say if they had the same catchment area they would get similar attendances. But they don't so its irrelevant.

You've got to be a complete cunt to want to even become a journalist. It's a prerequisite of the job.

I wanted to be a journalist til I was 18,

It would appear that your taste in c*nts is impeccable, darling. :lol: