Deschamps jumps from 80/1 to favourite with bookmakers

Guest hindu times
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so what about deschamps?

speaks english? played for chelsea, juventus and valencia, so might speak french, english, italian, spanish...

only monaco (CL final?) and juventus (serie B) as a manager  :undecided: left juventus as they coun't agree on transfers apparentely...

hmm not too convinced i have to say. and where does that leave shearer?

I don't see how anyone could object to an appointment like this, really. All for it.

Tbf, he's only had one real job. The other one was a mickey mouse one in which anyone could have succeeded (bringing Juve back up). It's an ambitious move and has come out of nowhere but I don't see much difference between him and Shearer. He'll know more about football in general because of his international and club experience but Shearer will get more time from our fans. I wonder why they've gone for him and not Shearer ???

They both will have my backing anyway so it's a moot point really. He's more than good enough for us if people think Shearer is.

so what about deschamps?

speaks english? played for chelsea, juventus and valencia, so might speak french, english, italian, spanish...

only monaco (CL final?) and juventus (serie B) as a manager  :undecided: left juventus as they coun't agree on transfers apparentely...

hmm not too convinced i have to say. and where does that leave shearer?

Strangely enough, he hasn't lasted longer than a season (going by full seasons) at either club, despite doing relatively well at both. I'm not opposed to his appointment but I'm not completely convinced either.

Guest jimmy1982

This is more like it. Speaks canny English from what I can remember, good enough for a football manager anyway.  

Howay Mike son, get him in and give him loads of cash to spend!