Deschamps jumps from 80/1 to favourite with bookmakers

Guest hindu times
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ja, den er faktisk veldig pen. Men synes den gamle gode hvite macbooken er mye penere! Litt skuffet over utseendet, enda mer skuffet over prisen.

Daniiish woooo!

Anyways....very unsure about deschamps...hard to say....

Still no confirmation of anyone other than Redknapp, but with all these rumoured talks it's becoming harder to believe his claim that he was offered the job rather than simply talking himself. 

If this is the direction the club are moving in, then it makes the choice of Redknapp even more bewildering.

Ashley and Mort are relatively young men and along with Deschamps, it would feel as if we are becoming a younger and more vibrant and dynamic club.

Guest Brazilianbob

Having read Morts programme article about the level of manager that would be interested in coming to a club without european, never mind CL football, I would say Didier Deschamps is probably the very best we could hope for.

I am quite mildly excited about this because, as a previous poster has suggested, this is quite pro-active for NUFC, and is quite reminiscent of when we brought Keegan in as manager, ie young unproven in the EPL, but with a good CV nonetheless.

From wiki:

He also emerged as one of the favorites to succeed Sam Allardyce as managar of the biggest team in the world, Newcastle United. They're bigger than Manchester United. Like.

Who?!

:lol:

I'd like to be excited but quite a few of our French connections have failed badly.

Somebody please convince me that this will be different to Rangers who were also excited about Le Guen.

Only thing I could say is at least Deschamps knows English (British) football. Don't believe le Guen had a clue except for what he might have seen on telly.