Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Guest reefatoon

Curbishley would have stuck at it tbf

Yep, just like you are at trying and get a reaction.  Becoming dull as fuck. The rib tickling hilarity of your comedy genius name has soon given way to tedious boredom, such a shame.

Guest reefatoon

If you are preferring Curbishley over Keegan, then this is probably not the thread for you.  You have offered your opinion, no one agrees with it no matter how many times you write it, so maybe just leave it there.  This is probably the only uplifting football thread here, yet dullards still feel the need to pipe up with total bollocks.

If you are preferring Curbishley over Keegan, then this is probably not the thread for you.  You have offered your opinion, no one agrees with it no matter how many times you write it, so maybe just leave it there.  This is probably the only uplifting football thread here, yet dullards still feel the need to pipe up with total bollocks.

Seconded.

This is the one thread where I don't want a debate :lol:

John Carvery has been struggling for bites the last couple of days. Most of his shite "opinions" have been totally ignored, so he has had to step it up a level with the condemning of the best person to ever be associated with this club. Pathetic.

Guest John Carvery

I only wrote it once so I'm not sure what your point is. If you think it's bollocks then that's fine but my opinion is my opinion. Taking everything in to account including his appalling England record I have formed an opinion.  That is that.

Guest reefatoon

I only wrote it once so I'm not sure what your point is. If you think it's bollocks then that's fine but my opinion is my opinion. Taking everything in to account including his appalling England record I have formed an opinion.  That is that.

You wrote it three times on the last page.  But thanks for your input, it's noted, you prefer Curbishley. Cracking stuff. Now we can move on.

Guest John Carvery

You wrote it three times on the last page.  But thanks for your input, it's noted, you prefer Curbishley. Cracking stuff. Now we can move on.

Part of the same conversation. I didn't say I preferred curbishley either. Just that he wouldn't have thrown away the 12 point lead and then thrown the towel in.

Guest reefatoon

Part of the same conversation. I didn't say I preferred curbishley either. Just that he wouldn't have thrown away the 12 point lead and then thrown the towel in.

Ok, great story.

I don't think people have said he is the best manager ever BUT he is ahead of SBR for me

Agreed - SBR was just as interested in money as KK ever was, hence the reason he turned SJH down when he was asked to take over from KK after he resigned in 97....SBR knew Barca were going to fire him and appoint LVG, but he wanted the pay-off. It was the second time he turned NUFC down as he was asked to be manager after Joe Harvey in 1975 when he was at Ipswich but refused again.

He may have had good reasons but the fact that he turned us down twice takes away any claim he may have had to be on a par with KK ; SBR was a self-confessed fan from boyhood too but he was past his best as a manager by the time he joined us although he did a great job in stabilizing the ship after Gullit. He was almost as old as Harry Redknapp is now and nobody on here would dream of having Redknapp as manager.

I don't think people have said he is the best manager ever BUT he is ahead of SBR for me

Agreed - SBR was just as interested in money as KK ever was, hence the reason he turned SJH down when he was asked to take over from KK after he resigned in 97....SBR knew Barca were going to fire him and appoint LVG, but he wanted the pay-off. It was the second time he turned NUFC down as he was asked to be manager after Joe Harvey in 1975 when he was at Ipswich but refused again.

He may have had good reasons but the fact that he turned us down twice takes away any claim he may have had to be on a par with KK ; SBR was a self-confessed fan from boyhood too but he was past his best as a manager by the time he joined us although he did a great job in stabilizing the ship after Gullit. He was almost as old as Harry Redknapp is now and nobody on here would dream of having Redknapp as manager.

You fucking what? Considering he said it was out of a sense of loyalty, that's a shocker if you can back that up.

When did "it's my opinion" become a get out clause for saying as much retarded shite as you'd like? As if "my opinion" somehow gives it gravitas and makes it immune to criticism?

I was just about to type this. Just ban the cunt, IMO.

SBR did more than steady the ship, he turned the team around into "almost" title contenders.

Guest John Carvery

Calling for a ban for slating keegan! [emoji38] The bloke was an absolute embarrassing clown in the last 4 months of the season. They have got to go to Middlesborough and get a result!