Who Will Keegan Go For?

johnnypd

Wheater has been really good for them and Huth is back to full fitness so I guess something's got to give.

I imgaine one of Huth or Woodgate might be available.

also they need to fund the deal for alves because the downing deal is not as likely as earlier thought

Yup. They're struggling to raise funds for their targets, so we migth take advantage.

I expect Oliver to be posted on here very soon with;

"as i understand, newcastle are prepared to make a bid in attempt to persuade fan favourite...."

"sources close to the club told me that keegan is a big admirer of woodgates talents"

"i had a phone call last night from someone very close to woodgate, who told me he would jump at the chance"

'Woodgate is currently recovering from a shin injury...'

:lol:

I must be the only one worried about overpaying for players due to our loaded owner and new manager btw.

Mort is a sensible guy and he handles all the transfer dealings. I don't think we'll become the next Chelsea or anything.

I really hope we don't anyway. That would be quite dissapointing.

Guest LucasUnger

"as i understand, newcastle are prepared to make a bid in attempt to persuade fan favourite...."

"sources close to the club told me that keegan is a big admirer of woodgates talents"

"i had a phone call last night from someone very close to woodgate, who told me he would jump at the chance"

:)

'Woodgate is currently recovering from a shin injury...'

I must be the only one worried about overpaying for players due to our loaded owner and new manager btw.

I certainly wouldn't take him if i thought that his injury record hadnt improved but as pointed outy earlier, he's played a fair few games for boro.

Would be great to have him back.

Guest elbee909

"And Harry Redknapp phoned me personally to say he was having fish-fingers for tea."

Richards. :lol:

Ben Richards, the Butcher of Bakersfield, is more realistic.

CAN SOMETHING PLEASE MATERIALISE! thought kk would go frenzy this week, having talked about how we need 3 players this window etc..

Guest elbee909

I was thinking Dean Richards.

He can't run as fast as Ben Richards, who's also (and I quote) "one mean mother fucker".

Guest johnson293

CAN SOMETHING PLEASE MATERIALISE! thought kk would go frenzy this week, having talked about how we need 3 players this window etc..

Hopefully its all happening as we speak, under a veil of secracy..... much like Keegans own re-arrival!

Nowt confirmed/denied by the club (except Beckham), then BANG in they come!

Bide your time.

Keegan will be doing his magic behind the scenes. It's long since the days that the club anounces every little detail over transfers ala Souness. It would surprise me at all if Keegan is close to sorting a deal out, nor if something came out of the blue in the next few days.

I imagine that a few of the players mentioned are on Keegans list, i haven't a clue which ones though.