Who Will Keegan Go For?

johnnypd

Sissoko is no better than Nicky Butt, he's dreadful.

Juve closing in on Butt as well then?

Sissoko has a few faults, but he's a mile better than Butt or any DMC we've currently got at the club.

We could do with the muscle, yes his passing is suspect but really no worse than the shite served up by current central mids on our books.

Sissoko has a few faults, but he's a mile better than Butt or any DMC we've currently got at the club.

We could do with the muscle, yes his passing is suspect but really no worse than the shite served up by current central mids on our books.

Juve signed Boumsong, Ajax signed Luque, Man Utd signed Smith etc. Just because a big club signs someone doesn't make them any good.

Sissoko has zero footballing talent, all he's good at is getting stuck in and giving freekicks away, he's fucking hopeless.

Juve signed Boumsong, Ajax signed Luque, Man Utd signed Smith etc. Just because a big club signs someone doesn't make them any good.

Sissoko has zero footballing talent, all he's good at is getting stuck in and giving freekicks away, he's fucking hopeless.

I think you are being harsh on Sissoko's abilities, but i do get your points and they do raise questions of my own, but i think all he needs is a good run out in a settled team, he's not going to get any better the way Liverpool use him. He could become a force, sure he's a gamble but its one worth taking when the alternative are Geremi, butt, Rozenhal or Faye (who i want at CB)

I don't think there are going to happen any deals this month.

I think we'll get a couple of players but probably not of the calibre being bounced around. Out of the names i've heard, only van Buyten and possibly Bentley are realistic. The likes of Chimbonda and Robson are much more likely.

Micah snubs Newcastle and Spurs to sign £10m City deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=509780&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

Micah Richards will end speculation about his future in the next 24 hours by signing a new deal with Manchester City worth more than £10 million.

Kevin Keegan had ambitiously targeted the 19-year-old as his first signing since taking over at Newcastle for the second time and Spurs had also expressed an interest in the England defender.

But Richards' advisers had insisted all along that staying at Eastlands was their priority and Sportsmail can reveal that the player is set to sign a four-and-a-half-year deal to commit his future to Sven Goran Eriksson's side.

Micah snubs Newcastle and Spurs to sign £10m City deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=509780&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

Micah Richards will end speculation about his future in the next 24 hours by signing a new deal with Manchester City worth more than £10 million.

Kevin Keegan had ambitiously targeted the 19-year-old as his first signing since taking over at Newcastle for the second time and Spurs had also expressed an interest in the England defender.

But Richards' advisers had insisted all along that staying at Eastlands was their priority and Sportsmail can reveal that the player is set to sign a four-and-a-half-year deal to commit his future to Sven Goran Eriksson's side.

not surprised.

would have been a backward step to join us atm.

reckon we have probably been used to get his deal rubberstamped tbh

Would not mind Sissko playing in font of our back four.

I have saw this kid Yoan Gouffran play for France U21 & he looks very pacey. PSG had a bid of £2.5 million accepted but he did not want to move, anyone watch the French football & know a bit more about him? If so please post.

Sissoko's touch and passing are suspect but is great at getting stuck in, tackling, we need someone completely opposite to that.

Yep. We need major injection of craft and skill into the middle of the park, and probably out wide right too.

Bentley would be great and Jason Koumas is much better than what he's shown at Wigan.

Sissoko's touch and passing are suspect but is great at getting stuck in, tackling, we need someone completely opposite to that.

Central midfield as a whole is fucked. Butt & Smith offer zero protection & no one can create.

Spose but not that arsed about Sissoko, there's better out there for less than we'd have to pay imo.

Central midfield as a whole is f*****. Butt & Smith offer zero protection & no one can create.

Spose but not that arsed about Sissoko, there's better out there for less than we'd have to pay imo.

I wouldnt want us to be paying the £10 million Juve are meant to be willing to pay.

Central midfield as a whole is f*****. Butt & Smith offer zero protection & no one can create.

I would want us to be paying the £10 million Juve are meant to be willing to pay.

Typo, surely?

I wouldnt want us to be paying the £10 million Juve are meant to be willing to pay.

Typo, surely?

Yeah ;D