Newcastle vs Bolton - pre-match thread

Decky

"Oh, and Duff was never one of the best in the world, for christs sake"

Personal opinion, but I did just say wingers and I didn't mean ever just at that time.  He was good.  Smith, however, was always and I fear will always be a card collecting goal shy piece of w***.

I know what you meant about Duff, and thats still wrong for me, he was never that good, or he'd not have been sold.

You're right about Smith, although you missed "wrong-haired" off.  :)

Coolio, gods I love freedom of opinion.  Yet as I've read this forum for a total of 5 days and 13 hours I feel compelled to insult you as we have a difference of opinon, so here goes.  You ninny.

Ninny?????? YOU CHEEKY LITTLE PERSON!!!!! NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!

And you ca't do quoting. Doofus. ;)

Given

Carr        Taylor        Cacapa      Enrique

Rozehnal

Zoggy

Milner                                          Duff

Viduka

Owen

My opion is that Rozehnal will be a good player at centre mid. He's got athletism, the abilty to tackle and pass.

Given

Carr Taylor Cacapa Enrique

Milner Roz N'Zogbia Duff

Viduka Owen

Seems the sane and realistic option.

a left winger and a tin man defender in the middle of midfield?

What are you on tonight? Having a pop at everyones posts. Take it youve taken badly to the KK appointment, or what?

Can see why people are suggesting Roz at DM as he's played there for his last club but he looks like he lacks a bit  of bottle/determination to even manage to be average here.

He lacks the ability to be even average at centre back, maybe they were just desperate to use him.

Lack of options for the next game i think. I'd be astounded if he's in anyones first 11. I'm sure someone will surprise me though.....

Oh, there'll be some idiot who reckons he's good enough because he plays for us.

Well, at least i'm not THAT idiot ;-)

Can see why people are suggesting Roz at DM as he's played there for his last club but he looks like he lacks a bit  of bottle/determination to even manage to be average here.

He lacks the ability to be even average at centre back, maybe they were just desperate to use him.

Lack of options for the next game i think. I'd be astounded if he's in anyones first 11. I'm sure someone will surprise me though.....

Oh, there'll be some idiot who reckons he's good enough because he plays for us.

Well, at least i'm not THAT idiot ;-)

:lol:

Given

Milner Roz N'Zogbia Duff

Viduka Owen

What are you on tonight? Having a pop at everyones posts. Take it youve taken badly to the KK appointment, or what?

What, you think its a GOOD idea to play shite?

Given

Carr        Taylor        Cacapa      Enrique

Rozehnal

Zoggy

Milner                                           Duff

Viduka

Owen

My opion is that Rozehnal will be a good player at centre mid. He's got athletism, the abilty to tackle and pass.

He showed a distinct and utter lack of the last two in his pathetic performances in the back four.

Given

Milner Roz N'Zogbia Duff

Viduka Owen

Do we have any good players? Did we appoint the crappest manager? Do we play worse than anyone else?

Who's your team, or should we just not bother, and forfeit?

Due to us not really having many central midfielders, and Viduka not having the legs to keep up with our best passages of play today, I'd go for the following team:

Given

Rozehnal

Milner LuaLua N'Zogbia

Duff

Owen

Given

Milner Roz N'Zogbia Duff

Viduka Owen

Do we have any good players? Did we appoint the crappest manager? Do we play worse than anyone else?

Who's your team, or should we just not bother, and forfeit?

We have SOME good players. We appointed a decent manager, not the "crappest", but by no means the best. We play worse than most teams - or did under Allardyce.

My team would not include Rozenhal, unless there had been a terrible accident.

Guest toonlass

Given

Carr          Cacapa        Taylor      Enrique

Milner        Lua-Lua        Zoggy      Duff

Owen      Viduka

3-1 win

Given

Carr          Cacapa        Taylor      Enrique

Rozenhal

Milner              Zoggy              Duff

Viduka        Owen

Due to us not really having many central midfielders, and Viduka not having the legs to keep up with our best passages of play today, I'd go for the following team:

Given

Rozehnal

Milner LuaLua N'Zogbia

Duff

Owen

That looks like a balanced team with a touch of flair, I'll have that one please!!

Given

Rozehnal

Milner LuaLua N'Zogbia

Duff

Owen

That looks like a balanced team with a touch of flair, I'll have that one please!!

I like the idea of trying Rozehnal in the holding role, but Owen as a lone striker has never worked and will never work.  If Viduka is too unfit and slow to play on Saturday, then throw Carroll in to partner Owen. 

I expect to see football played on the ground, but you don't have a player over 5'11 in front of Rozehnal.  Against a physical team like Bolton, it won't work.