Newcastle United 4 - 1 Stoke City - 16/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Rennie isn't impartial. Never a red for Emre.

Never a red card, f****** conned!

Glad other people can see that. Was thinking it was just me there for a minute. It's at most a block on the man. Never even a booking. The foul on him though was horrendous.

Wishful seeing I'm afraid. Watch the replays again when you can. Clearly a red for Emre.

it was a terrible challenge, more infuriating is that it was stupid

Glad other people can see that. Was thinking it was just me there for a minute. It's at most a block on the man. Never even a booking. The foul on him though was horrendous.

Wishful seeing I'm afraid. Watch the replays again when you can. Clearly a red for Emre.

I saw nothing in there that was a red. The tackle before was a clear red though.

I saw nothing in there that was a red. The tackle before was a clear red though.

:lol: Got it all wrong tbh. Tackle on Emre was a yellow. Emre then retaliated with studs up in the players standing knee, even making some contact. That's all there is to it.

Good job we got that other goal to nip any Stoke backlash in the bud.

:lol: Got it all wrong tbh. Tackle on Emre was a yellow. Emre then retaliated with studs up in the players standing knee, even making some contact. That's all there is to it.

Good job we got that other goal to nip any Stoke backlash in the bud.

I'll watch it again but I honestly thought it was nothing when I saw it.