Africa Cup of Nations

Decky

Pienaar coming back is a massive boost. We've missed him.

Haven't seen much of him for you guys. Has he done that well then?

Yeah. He started slowly but has been better than Arteta this season for me.

Looks a good player. Always kept my eye on him because he has "Newcastle" listed as his favourite team on Champ Man/Football Manager and it just seemed so very random. Glad that he's doing well.

Looks a good player. Always kept my eye on him because he has "Newcastle" listed as his favourite team on Champ Man/Football Manager and it just seemed so very random. Glad that he's doing well.

Yeah! :lol:

I remember him off the early editions of Champ Man as a decent young player to get, and he's always had us as his favourite team, and he's by far the most random player on the game to have it (Darren Fletcher is second). Me and Pienaar go way back.

I love daft stuff like that.

I remember him off the early editions of Champ Man as a decent young player to get, and he's always had us as his favourite team, and he's by far the most random player on the game to have it (Darren Fletcher is second). Me and Pienaar go way back.

Hes a big Newcastle fan IRL, or was when young. Certainly remember some comentators saying it a few times in Dutch league games.

It's true mate. He's a toon fan!

Someone dug up an old interview on bluekipper a while ago from when he was at Ajax and he was talking about Newcastle and why he supports them.

Hes a big Newcastle fan IRL, or was when young. Certainly remember some comentators saying it a few times in Dutch league games.

Aye, I didn't think it was a mistake but it was just funny seeing this South African kid playing for Ajax/Dortmund who supported us, amongst the obvious ones like Shearer, Clark, Watson, Beardsley, etc.

Guest Jungle Barry

This is great, now we just need Ghana to do a number on Nigeria and get Oba back and for Cameroon to go as far as possible thus keeping Geremi as far away as possible at the same time

Guest LucaAltieri

I quite enjoyed the Senegal game. They were unlucky not to win it. I reckon they'll be around for the latter stages. Not only do they have the players but they also look like they're able to play together (unlike Nigeria).

I'm now officially giving up making predictions.

Sunday Monday Habib Beye

Tuesday Wednesday Habib Beye

Thurdays Friday Habib Beye

Though carr has done a lot better than I think everyone expected, beye is a better player, glad him and faye are on their way home !

Sunday Monday Habib Beye

Tuesday Wednesday Habib Beye

Thurdays Friday Habib Beye

Though carr has done a lot better than I think everyone expected, beye is a better player, glad him and faye are on their way home !

Me too! woop!