King Kev fancies FA cup chances against Arsenal

TRon

There are possibilities to win cups," he said, "because the big four treat them with a little bit of disrespect. They say they don't, but they do. I'm hoping Arsenal will do that. And either Arsenal have got the best kids in the world or our best players are better than their kids.

For those who weren't around last time, this is what we have been missing. Pure gold.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Of course you stand a chance and I for one hope you stuff those Arsenal twats both in the league and the FA cup.

Guest Stephen927

Hopefully we don't go down there to contain them again, and actually give the youngsters a test and get at them from the start, attack with pace and use the width of Duff and Milner with N'Zogbia bombing forward through the middle.

:clap2:

Hopefully we don't go down there to contain them again, and actually give the youngsters a test and get at them from the start, attack with pace and use the width of Duff and Milner with N'Zogbia bombing forward through the middle.

:clap2:

We may not play very well or create many chances but I can say with a fair amount of confidence that we arent going to go to the Emirates to contain them.

Guest nufc_geordie

Arsenal will have a hard game on Tuesday, i hope it goes to extra time.

I don't becqause then he might just play his more experienced players. a comfortable win for the kids would be good and then he might trust to use a few more on Saturday.

Wenger might change the team so as not to "show his hand" before the league match on the Tuesday, I'm willing to bet he'd rather have the points if he had to choose. Unfortunately, he can play a mix of his 1st and 2nd team in both games if necessary and win comfortably.

Wenger might change the team so as not to "show his hand" before the league match on the Tuesday, I'm willing to bet he'd rather have the points if he had to choose. Unfortunately, he can play a mix of his 1st and 2nd team in both games if necessary and win comfortably.

Wenger doesn't need to hide his hand because it's miles better than Kev's.

Wenger won't play his kids in their entirety next Sat, was a half and half team against Burnley and I'd like to believe we're better than that. Plus this is the FA Cup which is a tad more prestigious than the Carling. Even if it is at home, I don't think he'll be taking any risks.

Read between the lines. Keegan's upping the ante, both for Arsenal and for us. What this really amounts to is 'give us your best shot otherwise you lose. If Wenger doesn't play his kids it's because he's afraid of losing.

Read between the lines. Keegan's upping the ante, both for Arsenal and for us. What this really amounts to is 'give us your best shot otherwise you lose. If Wenger doesn't play his kids it's because he's afraid of losing.

Clever from Keegan.   :thup:

Guest Redcar Mag

Have they been playing the kids in the FA Cup as well? Thought it was only league cup...

Don't go spoiling it with facts  :lol:

Guest hodsgod

KK is right, they have the best kids in the world. It is almost a complete second team good enough to play one off games against anyone. They only lost in the final of the League cup last year and are in the semis this.

Guest Urban Fox

As we saw against Bolton, we tried to attack but were stifled and found little space though the right runs were being made by both full backs, Owen et al - This is wildly optimistic but we'll find space against Arsenal because we will see two teams who won't sit back and try to stop the other playing.

Unfortunately, they have players who can pass a ball through a plate of spaghetti so we'll probably see six goals again - 3-3 would be good and do them in the replay  :iamatwat: