Goran Pandev- Newcastle have bid for me

SUPERTOON

Apperntly Citys Bianchi is right now at Lazios training ground and is going to have his medical in an hour or so. They might have to sell Pandev to finance the Bianchi.

I heard that too.

We can't be going into the rest of the season with Mpenza/Samaras/Vassell....Sven must have someone lined up.....I fucking hope so anyway.....I wonder if we've had a word about Pandev. :parky:

Did Keegan say he was looking to bring in players in the window with Premiership experience, so they can settle quicker? If he did, this kind of rules Pandev out.

Good player though.

He's going to have to look abroad if he wants that cutting edge we so badly lack.

Its probably just dawned on him.

Its worth taking a gamble on those types of players imo, while looking for prem experience at the back is possible.

Did Keegan say he was looking to bring in players in the window with Premiership experience, so they can settle quicker? If he did, this kind of rules Pandev out.

Good player though.

I think he said he wanted players who didn't have to use lots of time to adapt to the Premier League. Doesen't mean they have to have played there, although it is an advantage.

Apperntly Citys Bianchi is right now at Lazios training ground and is going to have his medical in an hour or so. They might have to sell Pandev to finance the Bianchi.

I heard that too.

We can't be going into the rest of the season with Mpenza/Samaras/Vassell....Sven must have someone lined up.....I f****** hope so anyway.....I wonder if we've had a word about Pandev. :parky:

You don't need any more behind the striker strikers striking for your team, and you've already got a 'cool left leg' hanging off Petrov. So clear off.

Besides ... I hear Baros and Cisse are available and they would look particularly fetching in that sky blue :razz:

38 goals in 121 games. No thanks.  :nope:

Stats can be misleading. Anyway...

05-06 Lazio Rome 11 Goals, 35 Games

06-07 Lazio Rome 11 Goals, 36 Games

07-08 Lazio Rome 8 Goals, 16 Games (Champions League) - 5 Goals, 7 Games

That's not too shabby is it?

i have supported Lazio and Newcastle for 11years now, so i know a lot about Pandev

his left leg is cool, would be a very good signing for 15million, but i dunno if he is the right partner for Owen

so you support Lazio..

your username reminds me of a chant, let's see if you know it:

poo po po po poooooo

poo po po po poooooo

Biancoazzurro bastardooooooooo

Biancoazzurro bastardooooooooo

Saw him versus Real madrid two time in the CL this year, cracking player IMO, one of the few in the lazio team able to play up to the standard and tempo required to disturb the real defence. Otherwise he falls down in the field from the striker role supplying Rocchi ( Lazio striker) with through balls and making late runs onto crosses from wingers fullbacks etc. Cracking player and a good signing imho.

In other news!

Former Liverpool target Ricardo Quaresma has put an end to speculation linking him with a move to The Premier League by extending his deal at Porto.

Quaresma has earned the reputation as one of the showmen of Europe due to his dazzling skills on either wing.

Following Cristiano Ronaldo’s unrivalled success in English football, several Premier League clubs have taken a look at Quaresma, Ronaldo’s international team-mate.

However, a willingness to hit the deck, plus a commitment to Porto has put potential bidders off, and the tricky winger has now nailed his colours to the Porto mast.

He told the Porto website: "I am delighted by the renewal. It is a sign that there is affection on both sides and also of the love that I have for the club and the people who work here.

"The renewal came as the president and all the people who are in this club felt that I should extend my contract and I was pleased when we talked about it.

"I have the spirit to help the club and to help the team win games and titles. Everybody knows that Porto have taught me a lot and made me grow.

"I am pleased to be here at a crucial time for the club, that is what made me renew until 2011."

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Guest Guinness

He's always impressed me whenever I've seen him play. He drops a bit deeper and looks to create, playing for Lazio he plays a bit higher up the pitch than when he does for the national side. Could be the type of creative player we need if utilised correctly, he's certainly got bags of potential and would be a good signing IMO.

I heard that too.

We can't be going into the rest of the season with Mpenza/Samaras/Vassell....Sven must have someone lined up.....I f****** hope so anyway.....I wonder if we've had a word about Pandev. :parky:

You don't need any more behind the striker strikers striking for your team, and you've already got a 'cool left leg' hanging off Petrov. So clear off.

Besides ... I hear Baros and Cisse are available and they would look particularly fetching in that sky blue :razz:

:laugh:

Na. I dont think we're interested. Just speculating. Bayern Munich however, were....i dont know what happened to that. I thought there was going to be a Pandev/Podolski/Bianchi transfer triangle type thing at one point.

PS. Luis Fabiano for £7m according to Marca. :huff:

Wow ... Fabiano for £7 million? That seems an alright price, but will he score goals in the premier league? I'm not so sure.

However, with Elano already there they might have some chemistry right off the bat. Not a bad move I don't think.