Goran Pandev- Newcastle have bid for me

SUPERTOON

along with being a massive NUFC fan lazio is the club that i support in italia.  I've seen goran play a number of times for lazio and a couple of time for macedonia.  He big, strong, and has decent technical ablility and oddly enough if i had to compare him to a current prem striker i would have to say he's similar another one of our transfer targets dean ashton.  not sure how good of a signing goran would be for us as i'm sure he would need time to adjust to the style of play but may turn out good in the long run.  Don't quote me on this but i think he's only 25....would rather have ashton though

He's a crock?

i don't follow

He said he reminds him of Ashton.

along with being a massive NUFC fan lazio is the club that i support in italia.  I've seen goran play a number of times for lazio and a couple of time for macedonia.  He big, strong, and has decent technical ablility and oddly enough if i had to compare him to a current prem striker i would have to say he's similar another one of our transfer targets dean ashton.  not sure how good of a signing goran would be for us as i'm sure he would need time to adjust to the style of play but may turn out good in the long run.  Don't quote me on this but i think he's only 25....would rather have ashton though

He's a crock?

i don't follow

yeah i did.  in his size and style of play

The club should start a little side business - charge foreign players who want better contracts from their own club a small fee in order to "officially inquire" and use the club's name in negotiations.  Make some money out of the deal.

'arry owes us a few bob.

The club should start a little side business - charge foreign players who want better contracts from their own club a small fee in order to "officially inquire" and use the club's name in negotiations.  Make some money out of the deal.

So every single player we are linked to abroad just wants a better contract?

So every single player we are linked to abroad just wants a better contract?

Except the shit ones, yes.

Just what we need tbh.

However, according to him every single club wants to buy him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3011913,00.html

"My managers and the two clubs will meet for final talks, that is when everything will be known and whether I will be heading to Munich," Pandev revealed.

"There has been also interest from Liverpool and Valencia as I have been told, but Bayern has the most serious approach and by now had several meetings with me, my managers and my club."

Ta Isegrim btw. ;)

Guest kleinhero

Van der Vaart is available for £1.1 in June 2009.

Pandev would be an immense signing but Bayern Munich is chasing him too.

Guest elbee909

£1.10?  Great, bit out of the Poundstretcher price-range but hopefully still within our budget.

£1.10?  Great, bit out of the Poundstretcher price-range but hopefully still within our budget.

Fuck it i might put in a bid for him.

He's a crock?

i don't follow

yeah i did.  in his size and style of play

he is big???? are you not wrong with other player?