spuds fans - keep em or leave em?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are basically a bunch of twats IMO, and i really cant be fuckin arsed to listen to their shit on here. I dont log on to read their bastard views..... meanwhile villa and everton fans give worthwhile convo.

Anyway, do we need spuds fans on here on not?

Ban them? yes or no?

KD and MJ are alright. They both put up with a lot of pisstake, but they're both sound, really. And I'm not a particular fan of Spurs fans (whenever Ive come across them in real life).

You can't make big sweeping judgements about hundreds of people, though.

Except for Man United fans. They're all cunts, no exceptions. None.

KD and MJ are alright. They both put up with a lot of pisstake, but they're both sound, really. And I'm not a particular fan of Spurs fans (whenever Ive come across them in real life).

You can't make big sweeping judgements about hundreds of people, though.

Except for Man United fans. They're all cunts, no exceptions. None.

All sensible enough, and my take on the matter as well.

It'd be a bit fucking fascist of us to ban fans of a certain team because of who they support... now I know some people will say that's right up our street, but to those people I give a hearty "up yours".

Wink.

One of the things I enjoy about this forum is that we have a few fans of other clubs on here offering their opinions. Even trotter58 or whatever he is called.

Would lose something if it was left to Newcastle fans only.

Dont even think about banning anyone simply for supporting another club.

Martin Jol is a decent bloke but I can see why his ITK stuff can rub people up the wrong way, away from that he's a knowledgeable poster who I enjoy talking football with, Spurs from Africa seems to have his head screwed on too regarding the game judging from the short time he's been on here and although KingDawson can be a bit of a mong, he's a decent lad really who's changed his ways over the past few months, he took plenty of stick when Spurs were in a mess earlier in the season yet took the banter as it was intended so fair play to him for that.

I'd rather shift some of the mongs on here that follow our team before getting rid of decent posters from other clubs.

One of the things I enjoy about this forum is that we have a few fans of other clubs on here offering their opinions. Even trotter58 or whatever he is called.

Would lose something if it was left to Newcastle fans only.

Dont even think about banning anyone simply for supporting another club.

Seriously, I dont use other football forums, but i liek this one because the standard of debate and knowledge is very high and there are a lot of non NUFC fans posting frequently here.

I think the non NUFC lot might piss me off a bit if i were a newcastle fan, and try not to overdo it, which i am sure the other foreigners do as well.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Its more annoying that the top three threads are all spurs.

All started by Newcastle fans :shifty:.

But, I will be voting no, of course. Quite enjoy the banter with newcastle fans, you're generally a good bunch to talk to.

Its more annoying that the top three threads are all spurs.

All started by Newcastle fans :shifty:.

But, I will be voting no, of course. Quite enjoy the banter with newcastle fans, you're generally a good bunch to talk to.

There did used to be one who wasn't massively welcoming, mind.

;)

Watch it Brummie your on thin ice too.. only those with blonde hair, blue eyes and of pure geordie blood need post on this forum.

That's me sorted then. Fuck the rest of yous. I'll just type to myself.