spuds fans - keep em or leave em?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, you must have a great hatred for them in order to take such extreme and drastic measure.

Chill bro... hatred knows no end and is pointless. Spare a thought for their feelings too.

Regards,

Ericz

I'd rather ban those people who are unwelcoming to any rival fan.

This is a Newcastle forum, to ban a Newcastle fan over Spurs fan is a sin unless he was being really unreasonable, other fans seem like really good lads like Brummie, Dr Spectrum and GG. MJ always seems like theres an agenda to wind us up, i mean making threads on Spurs getting new training pitches etc WTF. Also King Dawson is alright but i get so annoyed at the way he gets pissed when one of us criticises Spurs, i mean this is a NEWCASTLE forum ffs, deal with it or fuck off.

The admins have no right, not that they would want to mind, to ban a poster who stays within the rules.

I must admit I quite enjoy the company of other fans here, adds to the banter.

this, might alter the rules a bit so supporters from other clubs cant start topics?

Guest Ridzuan

Ban them?? That is too kind.We should exterminate all of them on planet Earth! But to be fair,they are not going against any of the forum rules whatsoever,so I think it would be meaningless to leave them out of the conversation.You can always start your own forum and make your own rules if you dont like.

KD and MJ are alright. They both put up with a lot of pisstake, but they're both sound, really. And I'm not a particular fan of Spurs fans (whenever Ive come across them in real life).

You can't make big sweeping judgements about hundreds of people, though.

Except for Man United fans. They're all c***s, no exceptions. None.

You'd like my brother. He was the president of the Swiss ManU supporters club right until Glazer bought the club (the football and not the supporters club) :-) Nice, isn't it?

Martin Jol is a decent bloke but I can see why his ITK stuff can rub people up the wrong way, away from that he's a knowledgeable poster who I enjoy talking football with, Spurs from Africa seems to have his head screwed on too regarding the game judging from the short time he's been on here and although KingDawson can be a bit of a mong, he's a decent lad really who's changed his ways over the past few months, he took plenty of stick when Spurs were in a mess earlier in the season yet took the banter as it was intended so fair play to him for that.

I'd rather shift some of the mongs on here that follow our team before getting rid of decent posters from other clubs.

blueyes.gif

Martin Jol is a decent bloke but I can see why his ITK stuff can rub people up the wrong way, away from that he's a knowledgeable poster who I enjoy talking football with, Spurs from Africa seems to have his head screwed on too regarding the game judging from the short time he's been on here and although KingDawson can be a bit of a mong, he's a decent lad really who's changed his ways over the past few months, he took plenty of stick when Spurs were in a mess earlier in the season yet took the banter as it was intended so fair play to him for that.

I'd rather shift some of the mongs on here that follow our team before getting rid of decent posters from other clubs.

Spot on.

Without a doubt they are the most annoying two on the forum, however i hate Sunderland but i would be upset if they weren't around to play derby games. Let the lads have their banter.

Respect to 1876, Dr Spectrum and Brummie. Always have good crack.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Im outraged that I've only been mentioned once in this thread. Maybe I should start being a cock to get myself noticed a bit more.  ;)

Im outraged that I've only been mentioned once in this thread. Maybe I should start being a cock to get myself noticed a bit more.  ;)

Kingdawson and Martin Jol haven't been cocks at all, if they have they haven't been in ages. Some people on here need to grow up a bit.

100 % yes tbh.

Seem canny blokes but i just hate Spurs nearly as much as Sunderland

Jesus wept. Couldn't care less who they support, if they add to the discussion then I'm all for them. Not every rival fan has come on here acting the twat, of course some do and let the side down but that goes for Toon fans on other forums too.

No need wearing penis costumes to be notice here African Spurs.... :lol:

btw.... i knew you are the one of the most sensible poster at GG-chat.... just 90% of those on there is deluded cunts